Reviews (138)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate various workflows such as order management, report generation, and database syncing. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, capability to handle complex tasks, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Google Sheets, and WhatsApp Business API. Many find the customer support responsive and technically proficient. The app is used for diverse tasks, from adding postcards to orders to automating inventory management, and is seen as a cost-effective alternative to hiring developers or upgrading subscriptions.

April 19, 2023

Using it to fix product images in Shopify that are missing alt text automatically using AI. Good performance and perfect support service. I am saving a lot of time and the result is wonderful!

Labores Bella
Spain
ShopPad Inc. replied April 20, 2023

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of your experience with our team! We are so happy to hear that the automation is exactly the solution you needed. We look forward to building more in the future.

December 5, 2019

Great app for streamlining processes. The support team were incredibly helpful in assisting with implementation.

The Pedla
May 10, 2022

Infinite Options allowed me to ask all the right questions... but MESA has placed all those answers at my fingertips allowing me to use my data without continually having to open Shopify orders. MESAs customer service team has assisted me frequently and rapidly as I learned more of MESAs capabilities. Finally I'm getting all my customers answers in a format I can use! - Randy

Middlebury Snow Bowl
November 16, 2022

Easy enough to use with Step by step instructions. The team offer great support and have ben very responsive in getting everything set up

Starward Whisky
March 8, 2021

Very good app and support team. They always find a way to make it work for us. Thank you for the help.

Ace Golf Cart: Best Golf Cart Covers for Sale
June 12, 2023

Daniel was incredibly helpful with setup, as has been the rest of the team. So glad we're using this!

Cloud9
July 18, 2022

Thank you MESA! I needed an inventory adjustment flow and auto meta field tagging flow. I have tried Mechanic, Arigato, and Shopify Flow Some didn't work and some we couldn't figure it out. MESA customer service was so helpful they set up the automation we needed for free in a couple of days. I have been on Shopify since 2018 and you can rarely see this good service. Very satisfied. Thank you, Alp

Kryptonite Character Store
November 20, 2022

Fantastic app that has been able to free up a lot of sorting time for me. Support are always fast to communicate & willing & able to help with what I've needed.

Blackbird and Violet
June 1, 2023

Daniel was SO helpful in setting up my workflows for me. I wouldn't have known how to set it up otherwise! The interface is very user friendly and I like how there's many apps to connect. Would definitely recommend.

Sweets by Squishy
November 19, 2022

While as a newbie, I found it a bit difficult to set up a workflow on my own, the customer service from MESA has been absolutely outstanding: personalized calls to create & fix my workflow, and several follow up sessions to tweak & perfect the workflow. Haven't had this positive level of customer service ever from an app - very highly recommended.

TheMakerBeanCafe