Appointment Scheduling App

Calendar & Appointment Booking for Services or Products

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NY Vintners

I think the app is probably good and Clark via did reply but installation for a layperson is not easy. Its a busy time of season but customer service was short and far from helpful. Frustrating but 'tis the season I guess

November 28, 2022

We always provide timely support but it should not be expected that we can reply every minute, on the minute; your original request came in before we were even open for business. The app was working as you requested and we even went the extra step to setup an example for you.

CA Pamper Parties

Highly recommend! App is really easy to use for clients and can be customised to match themes. Support team are great - very helpful and quick response times. 10/10

Vendetti's Pet Sitting

I had a few questions regarding the sync of my calendar on all my products. Clark from customer care was quick to respond and even fixed my issue in minutes! This app is great for my pet sitting business!! 5 Star customer care!!

Terry Skin

Time spent using app About 18 hours

The customer support is very good, the app is kind of hard to grasp yourself. Overall very happy with the app and what it offers.

Fc Sports

Clark was able to help me out when I was having trouble setting up the app and has been attentive to all my of questions.

Healthy Glow Skin Store

Clark helped me quickly when I was stuck with install and needed help! So far we are loving the app!

transformative-tarot

Time spent using app About 2 months

I definitely struggled with it when I was first setting it up. However, The developer was always INSANELY fast to get back to me about any issues that I had. He even worked with me on a Sunday Morning for 2 hours to get everything fixed and helped create different options to make sure my clients could navigate everything better. Truly recommend this service.

Coastal Sol

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Rockstar service! They got back to me super fast! Appreciate the on-hands help here. Definitely go to these guys if you need a scheduler!

taudrey

So far so great!!! The app seems to meet all my needs and the customer service is so helpful. I'm looking forward to using this scheduling app!

FeNomenal Woman Clothing

Clark was amazing and he helped me greatly to troubleshoot all of my problems I was having trying to set up my business with the app! This app and the support team are phenomenal!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13