Appointment Scheduling App

Top Appointment Booking App for Sellers of SERVICES & PRODUCTS

Free plan available

Sew Dreams Come True

Clark from customer service did a great job helping me add some customization to the app. I'd still be scratching my head trying to add it to the navigation otherwise!

Amordisé

Appointment scheduling app seems to be easy to use and Clark has been so helpful answering my questions! Good job and thank you!

Potter & Sons

I tried and deleted multiple apps until I found copilot. I was able to speak with the owner who helped set up the calendar to fit my specific needs. If something needed to be tweaked, they were prompt to getting back with me to help out. I would very much recommend this app.

Relaxacare

fantastic, I had a tech issue and called at 7:30am and they responded. Clark who I spoke with was extremely knowledgeable and helped me fix my issue. fantastic service

Cupcake Mama

I have a business where pre order is required for my product. This scheduler app is perfect and app developers are always helpful and very prompt to respond! Highly recommended :)

Wonderfleur

I had some confusion around setting up my appointments to cater for multiple items and Clark was so helpful, taking time to set it all up for me and tweaking anything that needed extra customisation. Thanks Clark

Looks Better On Me

Clark was AWESOME!!! I am very tech challenged and he made the process so easy! I really appreciated his patience with me.

Marelli Exclusive

Love the app! Great customer service! Clark answered all my questions and helped me set up the scheduler just the way I wanted it. Thank you, Clark!

BikeTyke

I use this App to help organise test ride bookings for my bike shop! I downloaded the app and within 5 minutes the app was set up and integrated into my shop, I have tested the product by booking myself and it worked flawlessly first time!

DQ Holistic Health and Wellness

I have just started using the app, to schedule our new services. I was having trouble setting up my calendar for each service and I contacted customer support through their chat box. (Clark) assisted me right away and he walked me through everything patiently and fix what I could not! Which was alot! Very appreciative of him being able to help solve my problem so quickly! Thanks again! Can't wait to continue using this app and see how it works for my business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10