4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and wide range of features, including a customizable booking calendar. It's particularly beneficial for mobile service companies. The customer service is praised for quick responses and efficient problem-solving. Merchants also note the app's positive impact on sales, its ability to streamline booking systems, and its affordability.

November 16, 2023

I love this

Abova Clothin
About 1 year using the app
July 27, 2023

This is the only app I’ve found so far that makes it possible to place the booking calendar on other pages besides the product pages. The customer service is also great. I 10/10 recommend this app!

Serencí
Netherlands
16 days using the app
August 9, 2023

App doesn't work just keeps showing the loading screen, I reached out to support and there was no answer even after waiting several days.

Leafy Couture - Southampton
2 days using the app
February 25, 2023

Clark is very helpful. I installed this app a year ago, it done what I wanted but after a year I noticed several things I wanted to see could be improved. I messaged Clark and he jumped on even after hours and started going to work on my concerns. I even stepped away for over an hour and he was still on line waiting for me to get back with him to ensure he has resolved all my concerns. Top notch service from Clark for sure.

My Minky Co
March 31, 2023

After trying out several different scheduling apps, I FINALLY found one that is easy to use! What a relief! Thank you for creating a user friendly/customer friendly app. Its one less thing to have to worry about when creating a website. Thank you!

All Things Aerial
8 months using the app
December 6, 2022

I love this App, does just what I need it to do for my business. I had a question about a feature on the App and the service response was quick and helpful. A perfect experience.

Mac & Clay
April 6, 2023

When its working its great but 90% of the time the app wont load or show me the calendar and so Ive missed several appointments, theres no way to contact for help either through the help button.

Reclamation Organics
Almost 2 years using the app
Cronics replied April 6, 2023

We are sorry to hear about this issue. The problem is resolved by simply clearing your browser cache. We offer help through the app and you can reach us from several touch points within your Shopify admin. You did send us a message regarding this matter and we replied directly via email.

March 1, 2023

Very quick and attentive. Their support team is very knowledgeable and friendly. The scheduler itself is very easy to learn and implement into any forum. I’ve been using it for about 8 months now and I have no complaints. Love the platform!

Hilo Fiber Bar
About 1 year using the app
Cronics replied March 1, 2023

Thank you for your kind words and support of our platform. We genuinely appreciate having you as a long time customer.

Edited December 12, 2022

Very abruptly the app was no longer accessible and clients were unable to schedule appointments on the website. This was a very untimely occurrence as it happened during the busiest time for appointment scheduling for the holidays and left me scrambling for a replacement. I did send a message regarding the errors but did not receive a response until Monday. The issue was resolved. Since this is the only app that meets my appointment needs, it is great to have it up and running again.

The Vintage Jewel
Cronics replied December 12, 2022

We're sorry that you experienced this temporary and brief issue in service; thank you for reporting the issue. You didn't receive a response to your inquiry right away because our team does not work extended hours on weekends.

Edited April 22, 2023

Had an issue, had it resolved quickly by their support team. I appreciate the timely response and manner in which my issue was resolved.

Product is good and will recommend.

Tabletop Renaissance Games & Hobbies
27 days using the app
Cronics replied April 21, 2023

Thank you for your review. We just tested your app and found no issues with the limitation rule you have in place; please refer to our tests created for 5/26/23. After 3 appointments were made we were unable to make a 4th. Please email us if you have any questions, we'd be happy to assist.