Appointment Scheduling App

Calendar & Appointment Booking for Services or Products

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Maahii London

Needed supported on fixing the overlay text which was not clear once appointment had been booked by Customer. Provided details to Clark who was able to understand my needs and fix very quickly! Couldn't be happier with the service provided

Bitter Grace

The customer service during set up was incredible. I am not the most savvy person on Shopify, but Clark led me along the way and made the implementation seamless! Thanks Clark!

Xtra Life Marketing

This app was the perfect solution to a scheduled service we implemented. Had an issue and Clark helped me fix it painlessly

BongoJava.com

Customer service was fantastic. Only problem that I run into with this app is that I was unable to implement this tool myself through my preferred products pages ... not the most user friendly and essentially makes you depend upon customer service to do the work for you. Still works well and the results I have are pretty good. So all in all, 4 stars.

Electric Stoke

Clark has the fastest response I’ve seen out of any app on Shopify! He went above and beyond to fix the problem I created.

RTSTC Truth®

Clark was so helpful! He resolved the issue quickly and I appreciate his suggestion/ workaround for our issue with linking the booking to our homepage. God bless!

Filly Rose

Just started using this app and the support has been amazing. I had trouble installing it and with the chat feature was able to quickly remedy my mistakes and have it working correctly!

Lady Di's Crafty Creations

Clark was totally amazing in Helping me get set up and the app working the way I needed it to!! This will certainly help streamline our booking system and offer our customers the fast and easy way of booking online!

self-serve gallery

Exactly what I was looking. But almost anyone could say that because it does almost everything.. well, maybe everything. And it's cheap.. although I wasn't looking for cheap. The best part, though, was when I hit the chat button, expecting nothing, or worse.. a bot, and instead got a real live English-speaking person who, with just a few (chat) words on my part, proceeded to setup my account exactly as I wanted it from his end (as an admin), in just a few minutes. In. Out. Perfect. I'm set. So I'm sticking with this app.

Bliss Gifts & Wellbeing

great customer service when app wasn't working on my site correctly. i got great assistance from Clark.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12