Metafields Guru , 273 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and efficient management of metafields and automated workflows. They value its bulk editing feature and reliable performance. The customer service, particularly from Sasha, is praised for its knowledge and responsiveness. Merchants find it a significant time-saver for managing large catalogs and report improved SEO performance. It's seen as excellent value for cost and is recommended for web developers and those needing to work with metafields.

September 21, 2020

I'm just writing to express my great thanks to the developers and team of this app cuz it really helped a lot. It solved my problem and IT IS TOTALLY FREE! This is really good for small businesses like us...... I've installed and tried all metafields app in shopify and this is the best. Thank you so much!!

Mastten
China
June 25, 2020

really great APP. I use it to show unit price (necessary for shops in europe). The Support helped me to include this feature. Great APP, great support.

teegeschwister
August 21, 2021

Amazing app and great customer service! Thanks for the help you provided and keep up the good work :)

Bellimar
February 22, 2023

Great app with a lot of helpful features! Their developers are also incredibly helpful and responsive, making it easy to solve storefront problems we have run into setting up metafields for Shopify 2.0

Anthony's Ladies Apparel
Edited October 19, 2021

I have used this app to help with managing metafields for some time now. Since Shopify has added metafields to it's core I thought this app might become less useful - but that hasn't been the case. I love the fact that you can use sets which help to apply your metafields to certain products based on filtering options, and allows you to create groups of metafields for a specific purpose or function. It also makes it easier to do more complex things with metafields, and makes it easier to manage metafields. The best part of this app is the support. I have asked several questions through the support board, and I always get the help I need - QUICKLY. I have been dealing with the CEO - Sasha - who has been gracious and helpful through every long-winded support questions (or series of questions) I have had. I would highly recommend this app.

The Wood Bat Factory
April 14, 2021

Excellent app! Very easy to use. The customer service is very fast and accurate in the response. I recommend it!

RapidNutrition
April 12, 2022

I have no problem recommending this app for your website. It gives added flexibility and is easy to implement. One of the most amazing things is the support available, it really is second to none.

Pearl Baby Store
Ireland
November 26, 2021

Excellent app and customer service. I had a small problem and they helped me within 1h. I would recommend this app in a 100%.

WeSuit.co
July 17, 2019

Would be great if the dashboard panel also showed createdAt and updatedAt for each metafield. Otherwise the app is great.

horizn-test1
256 Development replied July 17, 2019

Thank you for an awesome suggestion. We will add this feature as a part of the next release.

April 18, 2022

Reached out to support for some help and we received a reply almost instantly. Great app and great customer service! Would recommend.

CushionDept.com