Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
256 Development
February 17, 2022

We have been using the app for about a year - we have not had any issues. If we do have questions, the service team gets back to us right away!

© GreenPan Official Store
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 17, 2022

I have received THE BEST customer service from Sasha. His response were super fast and to the point. I tried all the other metafield apps and I can say without a doubt that this one is the GURU of them all. It's very easy to use, but their customer service makes the whole process even easier. I needed to import thousands of different lines to different products and this app did the matching/importing under 10 minutes! Additionally you don't have to pay for any monthly membership, you can just pay as you go (pay only for the imports/exports/edits that you have used). This makes this app not only the easiest app to use for the job but also the cheapest! I will be looking forward for any new apps from 256 Development!

Sparkln
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 16, 2022

We've been using this app for some time now; never had any problems. However, when we did have one, Support was quick to get involved and help resolve. I love their attention to service.

WaterField Designs
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 7, 2022

By far the best customer service I have experienced using Shopify Apps. Sasha was super-fast responding to my initial customer support request and all follow up messages. I am a total beginner using metafields, Sasha was fantastic explaining everything in detail and then fixing all the problems I was having creating metafields for my website. 5***** service! :)

IGI COMICS
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 7, 2022

Very prompt support and a great app! Keep up the good work. Performs function as per description. It has resolved what we were looking for.

Howzzthat.com