Reviews (277)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance store functionality. Key features such as automation, bulk exports, and spreadsheet functions are praised for simplifying complex processes. The app's reliable performance and exceptional customer service are also highly commended. Merchants find it suitable for both large and small stores, with features like CSV metafield uploads and Excel-like functions being particularly useful. Many credit the app with saving time, improving their websites, and boosting SEO performance. It's recommended for any site using metafields.

June 25, 2020

really great APP. I use it to show unit price (necessary for shops in europe). The Support helped me to include this feature. Great APP, great support.

teegeschwister
April 14, 2021

Excellent app! Very easy to use. The customer service is very fast and accurate in the response. I recommend it!

RapidNutrition
February 22, 2023

Great app with a lot of helpful features! Their developers are also incredibly helpful and responsive, making it easy to solve storefront problems we have run into setting up metafields for Shopify 2.0

Anthony's Ladies Apparel
April 12, 2022

I have no problem recommending this app for your website. It gives added flexibility and is easy to implement. One of the most amazing things is the support available, it really is second to none.

Pearl Baby Store
Ireland
July 17, 2019

Would be great if the dashboard panel also showed createdAt and updatedAt for each metafield. Otherwise the app is great.

horizn-test1
256 Development replied July 17, 2019

Thank you for an awesome suggestion. We will add this feature as a part of the next release.

November 26, 2021

Excellent app and customer service. I had a small problem and they helped me within 1h. I would recommend this app in a 100%.

WeSuit.co
April 18, 2022

Reached out to support for some help and we received a reply almost instantly. Great app and great customer service! Would recommend.

CushionDept.com
December 2, 2020

I used the app to add more fields of description for my fashion e-commerce store. Originally I had a developer code the information into accordions 'material' and 'size & fit' but since changed over to a new theme, by which I needed to re-import all the existing description into the new theme. 256 Development for Metafields Guru provides such amazing customer service and is very knowledgeable in their area. They were able to help me right away and it was a great experience dealing with them. They were very responsive to my emails and enquiry and I would highly recommend them. If they had other apps I would definite check those out too because they are great people and I would trust to work with them again.

Thesem
March 31, 2021

Great service. They responded to my request immediately and solved the problem straight away. I would recommend to use the app.

Marianna Déri
November 7, 2022

Firstly i would like to thank Sasha for his help when I hit a bump in the road using Metafields Guru, he responded within 2 hours with a solution that worked! So far Metafields Guru has made using Shopify Metafields 100% easier for me and with the fix Sasha worked out for me I can now use html in my metafields with no issues. Again thank you Sasha for your help.

Coffee and Paw