Metafields Guru

Browser extension | Metafield sets | Bulk editor,import/export

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Metafields Guru

Saniswiss Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. Undoubtedly the best app!! The support team was really helpful and manage to solve any of the issues you are facing

AIDAN WHITE

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

This apps is very helpful. It save time. Its very easy to use. I recommended.
You can create your bundles very quick.

Avenza Maps - Digital Map Store

App works perfectly, on every browser I tried (Chrome, Firefox) and support is very responsive. Works even for variant metafields.

VEGAMOUR

I have managed multiple MM brands on Shopify with several apps/integrations and funnily enough, this incredibly affordable app has had some of the best response times and support I've ever seen! Definitely pay for the upgrade if you are managing the site merchandising via Shopify it will save you hours of work.

TheBrooklynCoffee

I can not express how happy I am with the customer service that I was dealt with. I had many questions that their customer service team went above and beyond!!

Dermalume

Location Australia

Best shopify app sevice experience ever. Team is very efficient and supportive. Responded us within one hour. Even helped us out to fix a theme issue.

Sacred Surreal

This app saved me literally weeks or months of data entry. Super useful. I used it to automatically populate products with tab data and informational icons with blurbs. It would have been brutal to do this all manually.

Revival Retro

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is intuitive and straightforward to use, highly recommended. You can bulk edit easily, and with confidence. The pricing is clear too.

Thesem

Location Australia

I used the app to add more fields of description for my fashion e-commerce store. Originally I had a developer code the information into accordions 'material' and 'size & fit' but since changed over to a new theme, by which I needed to re-import all the existing description into the new theme. 256 Development for Metafields Guru provides such amazing customer service and is very knowledgeable in their area. They were able to help me right away and it was a great experience dealing with them. They were very responsive to my emails and enquiry and I would highly recommend them. If they had other apps I would definite check those out too because they are great people and I would trust to work with them again.

Vilbury London

Time spent using app About 2 years

Amazing app. Easy to use, great import and export function. I was able to create multiple metafields for a lot of products within a single import. The support team is quick, friendly, and very helpful!