Reviews (278)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to enhance store functionality. Key features such as automation, bulk exports, and spreadsheet functions are praised for simplifying complex processes. The app's reliable performance and exceptional customer service are also highly commended. Merchants find it suitable for both large and small stores, with features like CSV metafield uploads and Excel-like functions being particularly useful. Many credit the app with saving time, improving their websites, and boosting SEO performance. It's recommended for any site using metafields.

March 31, 2021

Great service. They responded to my request immediately and solved the problem straight away. I would recommend to use the app.

Marianna Déri
Germany
10 months using the app
November 7, 2022

Firstly i would like to thank Sasha for his help when I hit a bump in the road using Metafields Guru, he responded within 2 hours with a solution that worked! So far Metafields Guru has made using Shopify Metafields 100% easier for me and with the fix Sasha worked out for me I can now use html in my metafields with no issues. Again thank you Sasha for your help.

Coffee and Paw
April 19, 2022

I have looked at a number of other Metafield apps & this one blows the others out of the water. The features are amazing & the support is excellent too. I can't recommend this app enough. It has saved me hours of time.

Fountainhall Wines
November 4, 2021

Metafields Guru has one of the best customer services. Sasha was very knowledgeable and helpful. Great app!

Simply Magnetic Me
July 22, 2021

1) the addition of 'Sets' has multiplied the utility of this app 20x, no need to hunt for an existing metafield or use an upload tool to edit.
2) The chrome browser extension makes these metafields easily accessible without having to 'edit metafields' and open a new screen - it's all right there in the product page. Couldn't be easier to use.
3) Had a problem in the app updating the products, sent a message to 256/MFG, had an answer first thing in the AM. It didn't completely resolve the issue, and they kept at it and sorted the problem in a couple of hours, so very little downtime (unlike so many apps claiming 'great support'). Sasha was great, got it fixed right, and no drama. If in doubt, I would say try it and USE THE SETS FEATURE and browser extension, it's truly the best add-on app for a product based store in terms of adding dynamic product features across our store.

Apex Chassis
May 6, 2022

This app is great and so easy to use. It has saved so much time in my ecommerce store. The support is incredible too, so helpful and clear in providing help and instructions. I appreciate all your help. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app to anyone.

honeycombliving
July 24, 2022

Great app to import Shopify Metafields in bulk! I was able to upload 5k metafields from CSV file in 5 minutes!
Easy to use. Hassle free. Highly recommend!

FinModelsLab
Ukraine
Edited December 29, 2021

Thank you for the support. I have been search the Metafield in shopify app, this app obtain the most review.

ododos.com
8 months using the app
May 12, 2023

This is a great app and they have unbelievable customer service. They always answer my overly complicated questions quickly and seemingly easily! They have gone over and beyond in helping me to get my store metafields streamlined! Love!

Too Fast
7 months using the app
June 11, 2020

Really good app! We used it to place additional stuff on the product page and it just looks amazing! Very helpful and quick support team :)

Pure Product Australia