Metafields Guru , 273 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for simplifying metafield management, highlighting features like the Excel-like editor, bulk editing, and automation. It's praised for its smooth performance, quick support, and ability to manage product data not included in Shopify's native exports. The app is scalable, suitable for both small and large stores, and has reportedly improved SEO performance for some. It also supports multiple languages, enhancing its accessibility.

October 20, 2021

An easy to use app that will save us lots of clicks, time and frustration. Truly excellent customer service and support. Highly recommend this app.

CD-Soft
October 20, 2022

Shopify should just buy this app so that we can bulk edit Metafields natively. Saved me loads of time at a reasonable price. Love the Excel like editor if you're used to Excel. Best of all, I had a minor issue and received the kindest, most empathetic and helpful response from the CEO Sasha in just a few hours. I highly recommend this app and thank you for your kindness.

Blessed Be Magick
August 3, 2022

Great app and awesome support from Sasha! An answer for a ton of my requests and a simple answer demonstrates a solution to indicate more details and information to the customer. Must need an app in your store Thank you Sasha Kachkovskyi (You are Guru of Metafeild)

Atlantic Electrics
Edited February 8, 2024

This is a fantastic product. Of ALL the apps we have installed, this is the one we use the most. I can't imagine how much extra work would be required without it. In addition the support is top notch. Sasha always answers our questions promptly with very clear direction. 5 stars ALL DAY!!

Grow Organic
April 4, 2022

Extremely helpful application with many features that help us save a lot of time. Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. The team are really informed and go the extra mile at every stage. I chatted with Sasha Kachkovskyi. He was very helpful and answered all my questions concerning my issue. I believe he had my interest at heart and found the best coverage for me. I would recommend them unreservedly.

Tech Legend
October 14, 2021

Founder goes above and beyond to make everything perfect for us. Smart marketers use this app to place SEO content on places that others can reach (-; We recommend the tech and people with this app 100%

Nobelpfoten
Germany
September 21, 2022

Amazing app that delivers the ultimate user experience and extraordinary user support. A real benefit for our Shopify site that we would not like to miss.

Vissla EU
France
June 5, 2021

After some research on how to best manage the metafields in our shop we decided to upgrade our plan to a paid version, in order to fully use the import/export functionality of the app. With the great help of customer support I managed to build a complete import file for all metafields, now I can easily manage ALL metafields from Excel. Takes some time to setup (matching all product and variant IDs to the product export), but once you've done that, the import works like a charm! The app has a lot of great features for bulk editing, even available in the free plan (good for testing and getting familiar with metafields). Customer support respond quickly, even on Saturdays, which is clearly more than you may expect. They are going the extra mile to help you understand how things work. I have not really compared this app to other metafield apps, but for smaller shops (up to 2000 products) you get full functionality for only $9,- a month, to me that's a fair price when you see how much time and effort it saves you.

Goed in vorm
Netherlands
May 25, 2022

Fantastic app with a fast and professional tech support! With the newly introduced metafields creation withing shopify admin, this app is a must-have to manage them.
Thank you Sasha for you courteous and professional assistance.

Artistica.com
March 1, 2023

We've had a great experience using Metafields Guru to sub in small fixes that would otherwise require development work. Even in instances where the fix is outside of the realm of the app, the support team (Sasha - Co-Founder) went above and beyond to help identify small code fixes that would solve our problem. The team at Metafields Guru is fantastic and always happy to help.

Hangar 9