Metafields Master

Metafields Master

by HulkApps.com

Powerful Tool for adding Unlimited Custom Fields

Rustans.com

App developers removed the ability to add URLs as metafields in the free version. Now I'll have to uninstall because I can no longer use it.

Wyndham Art Supplies

I loved this app, it was completely perfect for what I was doing, then they removed the ability to add urls without upgrading to the pro version, so unfortunately I'll be deleting it, as it no longer is useful to me

sheet-music-now-dealer

Had a problem when a customer name didn't have both a first and last name and they fixed the problem immediately. Very good service.

CaseDodo

Best application for edit meta fields. We faced problem but support from hulkcode very fast and solved the problem as soon as they can do

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

1 minute to process shop and then it comes up with an error message We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

Frostbeard Studio

Super helpful for quickly editing metafields. And it's free! We use this tool to customize little details on product pages and blog articles.

Pacific Wild

I have used Hulk Apps twice now, and the customer support & hands-on technical support is phenomenal. I look for reasons to use them! They were very helpful with our store for our link through to Amazon affiliate sales and customizing buttons conditionally. Highly recommend!!

Hello Bello

I'm a developer and was going to write a simple app that lets me edit metafields without any BS. I didn't have to do it, because this handles it for me.

SL Global Collection

It does exactly what it says, and is straightforward and simple setup, simple UI, GREAT APP!

Keycult

Works as expected! Useful if you're using a custom theme and want to be able to add extra or more complex fields to the UI.

Previous 1 3