Metafields Custom Field Master

Metafields Custom Field Master

by HulkApps.com

Metafields Editor | Unlimited Custom Fields | Premium Features

shineurikitchen

I used this app to optimized my store product page. I can customize my product page with this app and able to provide more relevant information to prospective customers. So it helps a lot with sales and conversion. I highly recommended to all Shopify users. Plus the customer service is A +
Thumbs up from me

April 6, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're so happy to see merchants use Metafields app for additional customization that provides additional information to prospects. We appreciate the kind word bout our support team :)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in sales and customers while using Metafields Master app!

Have a good day ahead.

NOTWASTED

This app is fantastic. It's hooked in with my store now so I can easily update fields across multiple pages by just updating one label on the app. Very very reliable!

March 5, 2020

This review made our day! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

MH London UK

I was facing issues making changes to metafields. The support really helped me with that by providing me with a quick and easy solution to my problem. Thanks a lot!

February 21, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Glam House Fabrics

Great customer service as always!! many thanks

January 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your support :) We are always here if you need any assistance again!

Fantoga

Amit and the rest of the team at Hulk have gone out of their way to help us launch the first iteration of our Shopify site. Metafields Custom Field Master is a well organized, extremely powerful tool for customizing all aspects of your site. Highly recommended!

December 19, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad Amit & team were able to help you out with getting your store ready to be launched. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps and we're glad you chose us! Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Ballasts

Thanks guys! We were looking for a better way to manage our content on pages and now we can. You really helped us out!

Can Lights

When ShopifyFD stopped working like it needed to, we needed a solution. This app lets us make the tweaks we need to really customize our product listings.

Carnivore Club

As usual, HulkApps crushes it (like all of their apps). This tool really lets us customize our shop as we want.

BIZNEX

I have just started using the app. So far, so good. Support has been quite helpful in answering questions and helping out as well. All round a good purchase!

November 15, 2019

Welcome on board! We are glad you decided to choose us, and thank you for your kind words!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team; we would be happy to assist you if you have any questions again!

Emergency Lights

Very easy to use. We were able to get all of our custom field data showing correctly. Love HulkApps!

Previous 1 3 4 5