Custom Fields Metafield Master

Custom Fields Metafield Master

by HulkApps.com

Smart Metafields Editor with Unlimited Custom Fields

Haggar Canada

Simple to use, access to various metafields and helps customize the store regularly for a really nominal cost.

May 6, 2019

Thank you for using our apps. As a Pro user, you can take advantage of custom fields, and take your store to the next level. Let us know if you need our services anytime in the future :)

Utz Distributor Order Portal

This app does exactly what I need it to do. My team can manage metafields for our products, customers, etc. with ease. It has helped us customize our page way beyond what Shopify is traditionally designed to do.

It is not hard to use and it saved us a lot of time and effort. We only use it for string metafields, so I cannot comment on URL metafields or other formats. Thank you to the developers.

May 3, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Hope you try out other awesome field types too!

The F Project

The app was working - very clunky, but once you get the hang of it - sufficient. But then they made changes just months after building over 100 pages using it... now the only way for it to continue is by upgrading. Service says 3 hours for a reply and took 24 and ONLY reason I got a reply is bc i sent a nasty note. Not a fan.

March 13, 2019

We're sorry to respond late than usual, We have just rolled out the update in our app, due to which we are continuously receiving a lot of support tickets. We hope you understand. The new version offers you a lot of stuff for a nominal price.

Rustans.com

Update: I had to get the Pro plan to continue using the app as I intended, but I've not been able to edit and upload essential data for two days now because the app is down. I have yet to receive feedback from the developers.

Original: App developers removed the ability to add URLs as metafields in the free version. Now I'll have to uninstall because I can no longer use it.

March 13, 2019

There is going to be a release very very soon for adding and deleting metafields globally, so watch out this space for more.

Wyndham Art Supplies

I loved this app, it was completely perfect for what I was doing, then they removed the ability to add urls without upgrading to the pro version, so unfortunately I'll be deleting it, as it no longer is useful to me

March 13, 2019

We bring forth to you so many new features which you could take advantage of along with adding and deleting metafields globally, we insist you to give it a try at least. We have so much to offer for free compared to most of the apps in the Marketplace. You can check for yourself.

sheet-music-now-dealer

Had a problem when a customer name didn't have both a first and last name and they fixed the problem immediately. Very good service.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much. We really appreciate it.

CaseDodo

Best application for edit meta fields. We faced problem but support from hulkcode very fast and solved the problem as soon as they can do

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

1 minute to process shop and then it comes up with an error message We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing this information. Your issue has been resolved.

Could you please contact our team on support@hulkcode.com, we'll provide you a direct link to install the app.

Frostbeard Studio

Super helpful for quickly editing metafields. And it's free! We use this tool to customize little details on product pages and blog articles.

March 7, 2019

That's a really smart way to store extra information to Blogs and Product pages. We feel you will really enjoy our Pro version of the app. Let us know if you need help in adding metafields or any other custom work. Happy to help!

Pacific Wild

I have used Hulk Apps twice now, and the customer support & hands-on technical support is phenomenal. I look for reasons to use them! They were very helpful with our store for our link through to Amazon affiliate sales and customizing buttons conditionally. Highly recommend!!

March 7, 2019

Oh my god, we're speechless! So proud to have merchants like you in our Hulk family.