Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising | Reviews

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

VistaSelfCare

Very easy to do - absolutely not problems and didn't even have to ask my grandkids. Seems very user friendly.

November 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear of no problems to use and no need for grandkids. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com

CnP Results

c
CAN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE. HAVE HAD QUESTIONABLE EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER ADVERTISING. MS IS EASY TO USE AND DEPENDABLE.

November 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear it was easy to use and dependable. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Modern Underground Co.

Well done. Maybe a bit more considerate but good enough for now. Also, it'd be nice if integration was easier.

October 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. We appreciate any feedback to improve the integration and make it easier. If you need any assistance or you can submit feedback emailing us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Collectible Toys

A very handy app to ingest product offer from my Shopify store into Bing Ads. Save a lot of my time.

October 19, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you were able to ingest products from your Shopify store and found the experience to save time. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

madewithlovedm

The app was very easy to use and user friendly. I was able to connect it to my shopify easily. Highly recommend.

October 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you were able to connect with ease, and found the experience to be user friendly. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

NRP FILTER

great. everything is easy to use dadsfa vadddddddddfasdf adfasdfadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

October 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear everything has been easy for you to use. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

pvmark

Excellent, Perfect....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

October 7, 2021

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the kind words. If you ever need assistance or have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Superawesome Discounts

I get most of my traffic from Microsoft Advertising. It's easy to set up, they offer some free ad services, and I haven't experienced any of the arbitrary disqualifications and erroneous restrictions like with all the other platforms and ad service providers in the online retail industry. Instead, this app just simply increases my sales.

October 6, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you increase sales and that setup was easy. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

The Shops @ Go Your Own Way

Easier to use than Google Ads and allows me to adjust my bids per day of week to match historical buying patterns.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you've found our app simple, and intuitive to use. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Inspired Living by JC Home De'cor

Today I set up my campaign with your rep Janice. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. I had no idea about running a campaign but when Janice was with me, I had enough knowledge to know how to create a new campaign if I had to. Janice has great customer support skills and is very patient. She is a great asset to your company.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6