Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

BestGoodsCompany

It was good. I really enjoyed it because it made it easy for me and my business to run and establish ads.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Vancouver Island Lash Supply Co

The app does not work just getting an error code. Contacted support no one ever wrote back. Not worth the time when it won't work and get no support help.

August 24, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback, and I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving error messages when using our app. We would really appreciate another opportunity to assist you with this. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

The Nue Look | At Home

I was encountering errors and it also appears the tracking code failed to install on any pages (I had to install a Chrome Extension to figure this out).

August 24, 2021

Thank you for this valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you were facing errors, and other difficulties when setting up the tracking code in the app. If you are still facing issues we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Q by QS

This app doesn't even work, after setting up everything it constantly fails to launch a campaign. Pointless

August 24, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues when attempting to create campaigns in the your Microsoft advertising app. We would like to understand the issues you are facing better. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Annaise Boutique

I used this app to help me set/up my shopify store and it was very helpful and easy to use. The instructions were fluent and self explanatory to follow through-out the sessions.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business, and that the setup was fast and easy. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Purple Metro

DO NOT use this app. It's set up in such a way that it will start advertising campaigns on its own without you knowing about it until you get a bill.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you have been facing issues with the charges on your account. We care a lot about your experience, and would like to better understand the issues you have been experiencing on our platform. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

ShopSalonCity

This app does not function. It just throws errors when trying to connect. How is this so broken.....

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you have been facing issues when attempting to connect through our app. We want to understand the issue you are experiencing, please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

AMAZING GARDEN

This freaking company has declined my Shopify store stating the store is HIGH RISK to other advertising companies/customers. This is ridiculous and it didn't take few seconds to set it up but more like an hour plus 2 hours of trying to fix the issue. Nobody needs this shitty platform/app when you can advertise using FB, Google, Bing, etc. Perhaps this is why this platform/app has such bad reviews and will get more of them coming up. Stay away!!

August 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I apologize that you've faced some difficulties while using our app. Our Team has been looking at the scenarios you described in your feedback. There have been changes made which should help with the issues you have mentioned.

Moving forward you shouldn't experience the same difficulties with Microsoft Advertising. If there is anything else we can assist with please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Homezy

Doesn't let you choose from your number of advertising account. It just auto-selects the first account under your microsoft account. What's the point of this app if I can't even select the right advertising account I want to use?

August 23, 2021

We really appreciate this feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues when attempting to connect to your Microsoft advertising account. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Owl & Badger

The app is available in only the US and Canada. This is pretty poor considering Microsoft's resources.

August 23, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that the app isn't currently available in your market. We hope to make this available to you as soon as possible so we can better assist you expand your business presence on our platform. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.