Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Lou-Kane

I used this app to help me get my product out there and promote my New fashion line Lou-kanemyshopify.com . I here that Microsoft app can help you get you on your way to better opportunities

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Healthy Paw Life

Very easy to create keywords and ad campaign. Integrates easily with other platform. Nicely done MSFT!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. As you get started, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

WhatEvaWorks

More creativity to your app page so that it is more chosen basis pintrest, facebook, or instagram. Build a better audience.

AF Family Apparel

What I need for my Business is to target Air Force Parents that their Kids are Joining the U.S. Air Force. My Website is af-family-apparel.myshopify.com
This way they can at least look at the Merchandise I have to offer. I do have some advertisement but need more he;p. Thank You Larry

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were able to get advertisements running, and I wanted to share some additional information about our audience targeting targeting options below:

We are happy to help you further if you need more assistance, please email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

BuyMirka.com

I really wanted this to work to reach a broader audience outside of Google Search but it has not been a good experience so far. I keep getting error messages trying to create a smart shopping campaign. Everything seems fine in the Microsoft Advertising side, not sure what is wrong, support is lacking. I sent a note for help to MS support but no response after 5 days. I have had a better experience with Google Shopping and it helps generate a lot of sales. I haven't given up yet but I can't say anything positive yet. I hope I can follow up with better news.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Often when advertisers face issues similar to what you are describing it can be caused by an incomplete conversion tracking setup. Because of this I want to provide the following help documentation that might assist with the issues you have described.

If you are still facing issues we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Happypetsnow

I started an advertising campaign without understanding it. I called Microsoft advertising and spoke to 'Tia' who is being a guardian angel. She is guiding me on how to use MAd effectively!

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear that our support was able to assist you getting setup in the Microsoft Advertising app. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Successful Pursuits

This is the worst experience I've had with an app on Shopify, after two weeks of back and forth I still couldn't get my account setup and then I was told I couldn't advertise with on MS Ads (no reason given), the customer service was horrible. Do yourself a favor and don't waste time with this one, Use Google Ads.

August 24, 2021

We appreciate this feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfactory experience you have had when using our app. After reviewing issues like what you described above our team has made some changes to the way these scenarios are handled. The next time you use the app you should no longer be experiencing the same difficulties you have described.

If you face any additional issues with using the app please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Schmerbals Herbals

WOW! This app is broken. It copied our Google Ads campaign and charged us for that, which we did not authorise, in addition to the campaign we did set up through Microsoft. Then every time we changed the budget for th microsoft campaign it would just create a new campaign and add it to the campaign we changed the budget on; so we were getting charged twice. As such we shut down all Microsoft Ads. And three weeks later the hit us for another $739 (around $3500 at this point) that they say they got from a Google import we never authorized. The best part was that when we contacted Microsoft about it they refused rectify the situation. Their official response was that there was no sign of malicious activity so no refund will be given and that is their blanket policy. Eventually we had to go to our bank to get these fraudulent charges removed.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that you have been facing issues with the charges on your account. We care a lot about your experience, and would like to better understand the issues you have been experiencing on our platform. Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

Salty Adventures LLC

Just getting started so far so good. It is a little hard learning how to ingrate the different stores.

BestGoodsCompany

It was good. I really enjoyed it because it made it easy for me and my business to run and establish ads.