Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Siarra Cove

I waited 2 to 3 weeks while all my products remained "pending". I finally just deleted the app and moved on.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

KandL Fashions

I used this app to set up an ad campaign. I love the step by step instructions! I would recommend this app to anyone.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

jammarkkz Online

I will be Using this app to promote and advertise the product on my site and to make sure al product are as safe as much as possible in and across the globe.
In addition, my company is dedicated to make all customer be satisfied by the way of dedicated customer service twenty four seven rain or shine day and night nearer far

Caldi Imports

Overall it is to start a campaign with this app. The print is a touch small to read at times, yet over all, it gets the job done.

SOOGOMALL

Horrible! Products Pending forever! One week past, no one product has approved. I have sent message no respond.

Smart Watch-Phones & Earbuds with Mic

The first-class complex in every way, I like it! This applies either as analytics, as advertising, as well as campaign preparation too.

Smply Opulnce

This app helped me set up an advertising account. I was easy and quick to do. With step by step instructions. Virtually easy!

kaiserinc

Kaiser International Inc is a partner of Microsoft since dec 2012. We are happy to announce that Kaiser id advertising through Microsoft.

Herais Online

Great app and helped me a lot.
all clear. I can manage all my ads faster and easily. I can see all what I needs from my ads. Thank you

JB's Sports Cards

Great customer service! Someone live to talk to instantly. No waiting 3 days for a phone call. Helped me with my issues.