Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

EMIRAGEM Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app and it has helped my business be found more easily. Easily to install and promote my prooducts.

December 27, 2021

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

SKRIBZ

I'm going to use this app to help generate visits to my website. To early to tell for a detailed review.

December 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

suavescent

Time spent using app About 2 months

Using this app, I wouldn't have to worry about building trust. Everyone knows that Microsoft is a reliable and reputable company.

December 27, 2021

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

ROAD RAGE CLOTHING

Time spent using app 30 minutes

I have not been able to complete anything yet but I am still working on development. Wish it was less steps to complete

December 24, 2021

Smart Cocoon

I used this app to promote our product on bing and create campaigns but it does not allow me to create my campaign unless I provide this testimonial about my experience.

December 23, 2021

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

savings.with.patti-609

I enjoyed using the app to link to Shopify because it was smooth flowing in each step it took to do it

December 21, 2021

ai-felling.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

i used this app to connect to my Shopify Store. I was surprised it was lighting fast, no complication Its awesome now please let me go finish rest of the task. Thanks Microsoft Channel

December 21, 2021

Be Confident

love it! really amazing channel. good good good good good good good good good good good good goooood

December 18, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful to your business

Direct Electronic Accessories

Did as advertised. Got my ads up and running in no time! Very easy to use and very easy to understand.

Aqua Dream

ok good okokokokokokokokokokokokkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

December 18, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com