Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Vortex Hot Sauce

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

January 10, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Wisdom Place Store

Did not have chance to use it yet. I will use this app to advertise products on my online store. Hope it will improve my situation.

January 7, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

PerioSciences

Time spent using app About 3 hours

So far so good! Set up was fast and easy. I haven't run any promotions through the app yet. I'll update this review once I have.

January 5, 2022

Piscean Spirituality

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The experience was absolutely horrible. I created a Microsoft Advertising account and tried to add a payment method. I tried three times. Their system claimed the card number wasn't right which wasn't the case. I log out to refresh and log back in to find my account was blocked. I was notified my account was suspended for violation of Microsoft Advertising Policies, which is interesting because I created the account about 10 mins before it was suspended and never advertised anything. I attempted to chat with an agent and was disconnected. I went back in to request an agent again... I was disconnected again. Never received help. The app isn't worth the hassle I'll find something better.

January 3, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

DiscountTronics.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use and the setup process was effortless. I would recommend for any new merchant looking to grow sales.

January 3, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

Della Amor's Retail

I used to set up ads for my store. They were very detailed and let me know right away what I needed to do.

SHOPREDTAGS

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Fast set up and easy to connect! Really enjoy this app. Hope goods integration will be so fast and easy too!

December 31, 2021

The Liquor Bros

Great App - Need to create and link account but all has been great. Happy to have started with microsoft

December 29, 2021

KIDALIA'S LOVE

Self-explanatory and easy to use for everyone. all round a pleasant experience, would do it again. Thank you Microsoft.

December 27, 2021

EMIRAGEM Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app and it has helped my business be found more easily. Easily to install and promote my prooducts.

December 27, 2021