Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Lyf Jug

I used the ap to help advertise my website. I found it be informative and very helpful in walking me through a new experience.

December 10, 2020

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Maxamillionz Rich Wear

I'm very excited to experience this app to help grow sales. This is known to be a well trusted app. I would highly recommend this app

Healthy Hair Land

WARNING! Do not think that the ridiculous amount of money that Microsoft will charge you to run ads, will be used to advertise your store! Even if you type in your full websites URL address, your store probably wont show up, and now they have added a nice little pop when people are about to purchase a product on your store, showing cheaper priced deals at competitors stores...get this.. your suppliers sites, such as; DH GATE, Aliexpress etc. DISGUSTING AND DIRTY!! I am immediately uninstalling anything Microsoft, and warning all the small business owners I know of this shady business. I am in shock how deceiving Microsoft has become.

December 10, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience with our app. We continue to strive to improve our products and would love to get your feedback to better the experience. We will have someone from our team reach out to you directly. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Tip-Top Shaper

You cannot remove your payment information once it's entered without contacting Microsoft and you cannot delete an account at all. They do not allow deletion just inactivity.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with the payment component. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

tinasfashionboutiques.online

I use this app to help me with all my business online and support my files in storage and with a lot

Export Zero

Can't connect merchant center store to shopify. Keep getting an error that says "duplicate store name". Contacted shopify support, they said it was on Microsoft's end. Contacted Microsoft support and they had no clue what to do. The solution given to me from the support agent was "Change your store name". Yeah I'm not going to change my store name that I use across all platforms because there is a technical problem with your application. What a joke. Also all products just show pending for weeks at a time. Don't waste your time with this app.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team directly reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

DragonFire Glass Cremation Jewelry

It is crappy app with no support whatsoever! I set everything up and I started the marketing. All thumbs up, except no ads are running and nothing happens. It has been like that since October 8th! and after writing to support, I got nothing!

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with getting your ads running. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Siarra Cove

I waited 2 to 3 weeks while all my products remained "pending". I finally just deleted the app and moved on.

November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

KandL Fashions

I used this app to set up an ad campaign. I love the step by step instructions! I would recommend this app to anyone.

jammarkkz Online

I will be Using this app to promote and advertise the product on my site and to make sure al product are as safe as much as possible in and across the globe.
In addition, my company is dedicated to make all customer be satisfied by the way of dedicated customer service twenty four seven rain or shine day and night nearer far