Microsoft Channel

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

gainey.dawn

Time spent using app About 2 months

helping me launch my shopify store. struggling with making products active within the microsoft channel

February 7, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

MacArthur Studio

just learning so far ok. i hope that there will be instructional videos available on youtube to walk me thru any problems

January 31, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Georgia Beef Sales

This aps helps me get my name into the community to sell my beef. It give me an opportunity to explain our products and the benefits to their family.

January 31, 2022

Boutique Edition Inc

I used this app to enhance my reach to maximum online shoppers and microsoft users. The vast reach of Bing and other msn.com is phenomenal

January 27, 2022

Vibton

I used the application but didn't get any results yet. I have rated 4 stars in advance and will review it again

January 27, 2022

Tampa Bay Trading Post

I use this app to improve visibility of my store and bring more customers to my ecommerce store on shopify

January 26, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

PineTales®

Time spent using app About 2 months

ZERO to ABSOLUTELY USELESS App Support. 99% of staff seems to be located in India, don't speak proper ENGLISH, and communicate via canned responses which lead you to nowhere in resolving any issues you might have because they are not understood or cared for in first place. Total waste of time contacting them. Sad to see how "far" Microsoft has come as a company. ProTip: If you check out all the "canned" responses to the negative reviews on here, one should see the pattern off "support and quality of support" for this app rather quickly without having to ever install it. Unfortunately we didn't know better at first.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

leggings2512

Time spent using app 1 day

So far it has been easy to use and set up. I am not a computer wiz but this has been very nice and I definiely appreciate that.

January 24, 2022

bills-solutionsmensclothingpoststore.net

yes i have enjoyed the app merchants discide whethertoo keep connected with the app and it will help them enjoy details

January 20, 2022

YLL Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I'm still waiting for my product to sync so it taking some time. Honestly i don't know how good it works until i can actually create a campaign.

January 18, 2022