Microsoft Advertising

Microsoft Advertising

by Microsoft

Grow sales with Product Ads on the Microsoft Search Network.

Lyf Jug

I used the ap to help advertise my website. I found it be informative and very helpful in walking me through a new experience.

December 10, 2020

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Caldi Imports

Overall it is to start a campaign with this app. The print is a touch small to read at times, yet over all, it gets the job done.

November 18, 2020

Herais Online

Great app and helped me a lot.
all clear. I can manage all my ads faster and easily. I can see all what I needs from my ads. Thank you

September 16, 2020