Microsoft Channel , 590 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and reliable product syncing. They find its advertising features beneficial, often leading to increased sales. The customer service is noted as responsive and helpful. The app is also praised for its easy installation and setup, making it accessible for beginners.

Edited December 21, 2021

I enjoyed using the app to link to Shopify because it was smooth flowing in each step it took to do it

savings.with.patti-609
5 months using the app
Microsoft replied December 21, 2021

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

June 24, 2023

Great app to browse online. Make purchases, find info, and learn from. Would recommend for every day use.

GraceTymeMarketz.
About 2 months using the app
Microsoft replied June 26, 2023

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

Edited September 30, 2023

My shop keeps getting rejected because of a "privacy policy" issue. I had no idea what that could mean. So, I contacted a rep, and they told me what needed to be changed so I did. Got a re-review of my shop and it then got rejected again for a privacy policy issue. I just give up and won't bother Microsoft at all.

Update 9/30/2023: My experience with Microsoft channel has been smooth and trouble-free. I updated all my legal information, such as privacy policy, tos, refunds & exchanges etc, and everything has been working well. I wish it continues like this.

Arcane Arcadia
Microsoft replied March 30, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue.  Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

March 5, 2023

its very easy to use and easy to understand on how to manage it i really like it so much and would recommend.

Axel ordonez
Microsoft replied March 14, 2023

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

Edited September 10, 2021

Today I set up my campaign with your rep Janice. She was very knowledgeable and helpful. I had no idea about running a campaign but when Janice was with me, I had enough knowledge to know how to create a new campaign if I had to. Janice has great customer support skills and is very patient. She is a great asset to your company.

Inspired Living by JC Home De'cor
Microsoft replied September 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

December 28, 2021

Great App - Need to create and link account but all has been great. Happy to have started with microsoft

The Liquor Bros
Microsoft replied December 29, 2021

November 16, 2022

its worked so far, meaning that it hasn't failed as of yet while I've been working on it. But it hasn't been long

Tas-Tee
Microsoft replied November 16, 2022

April 1, 2023

ALWAYS WORKED FLAWELESS. VERY EASY TO WORK WITH UNLIKE OTHER ADVERTISING SOFTWARE. SHOPIFY NAILED THIS ONE

The_WeldLifeApparel
Microsoft replied April 3, 2023

Thank you for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful.  If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

May 8, 2023

It was easy to use. But at this point, I just started and lets see how this advertising boost the sales.

IJM Consumer Supplies Group LLC
3 months using the app
Microsoft replied May 8, 2023

November 10, 2021

After I use this app. Microsoft has locked my account. Another account with the same email as this account is also locked. Looks like they don't accept dropshipping business. They only gave general reasons, and never reopened my account. Please consider when using this app!

1lovebaby
Microsoft replied November 12, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We are looking into this further to understand and work to resolve. In the mean time if you continue to face these or other issues email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.