Microsoft Channel

Microsoft Channel

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
April 14, 2021

I used this app to help me grow my online business. I use it to help me get my store's name in front of as many people as I can with little=to-no effort.

Aunt Mae's Place
Time spent using app: 4 months
Microsoft replied April 28, 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that we've been able to assist you in growing your business. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance or have any questions. Email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

April 14, 2021

This FC'n App does not work. Please someone at Microsoft give 2 FC's. Also, Shopify support wasn't helpful. Probably deflecting back to MSFT.

Tile City
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Microsoft replied April 28, 2021

Hello - I'm sorry that the app has not been working for you. We certainly care a lot about your experience. Can you help us understand what the issue you are facing is? Please reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are absolutely committed to helping you get set up successfully on Microsoft Advertising.

April 11, 2021

The app isn't working the way it should and you end up just flushing your money. I own several stores and all have same issue. Support is terrible! They use every chance to send you off. I'm a month into having contacted them and they still have their heads in the clouds. The ISSUE: it won't pass Product Type into Microsoft Ads account and it's impossible to categorize products there without it. Can be done manually if you have 10 products, but when you have multiple stores and thousands of products... For a paid product, one that is used by thousands of stores this is beyond unprofessional and unethical.

Medicinal Supplies
Time spent using app: 2 months

March 5, 2021
Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're not having a great experience with our app. We continue to strive to improve our products and would love to get your feedback to better the experience. We will have someone from our team reach out to you directly. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

April 11, 2021

Same as others. Products pending for forever, the feed never populates in the Microsoft Ads own site. I had to just import everything from Google Shopping instead. So basically I just manage everything in Google and it duplicates all changes every week to Microsoft, only way I could get it to work.

Sock+Key
Time spent using app: 10 months

Edited April 2, 2021

I am using this app to Market my online store to drive more sales and brand awareness to the social and Injustice

Chefs and Sons
Time spent using app: 15 days
Microsoft replied April 13, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

April 1, 2021

Very easy to setup. It reminded me a lot of Google ads. I am excited to see if it works better than Google ads. I need to make some money!

Mason & Bone
Time spent using app: 7 months

March 28, 2021

I liked it, simple, focused and to the point. I would give it a high rating anyways, being microsoft.

S.W.I.F.G. Online (sowhatifeelgood.com)
Time spent using app: About 2 months

March 21, 2021

So far, so good. I've been battling with the Google for about 3 yrs. which it took less a week to get my product notice and approve by Bing/Microsoft on the worldwide web....thanks.

Cree International Store
Time spent using app: 5 months

March 11, 2021

only thing i dont like is it doesnt have good web design app like canva pro i dont like that but hey

Jripfitbyjew
Time spent using app: 11 months
Microsoft replied March 30, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful and thank you for your feedback. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

March 3, 2021

- The autofeed worked only for 1 time (initial feed)
- No support