Microsoft Channel , 615 reviews

4.3

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They appreciate its smooth operation, accurate product syncing, and easy integration with Shopify. The app provides additional exposure, leading to increased sales, and offers free listing on Bing Shopping. It also enables running Microsoft ads. Many merchants commend the app's customer service for being responsive and helpful.

August 13, 2022

I just started, i hope it will be amazing!!! I just want to distribute this product. I hope this avenue will help me make a great success from this new venture i am exploring.

rusty redd merchandise
Microsoft replied August 15, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

March 3, 2023

I’ve been using Microsoft since I was a teen its been helpful since early 2010’s. Thank you. Sincerely your biggest fan.

Blissful Dreams
Microsoft replied March 14, 2023

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

January 6, 2023

It's been working just trying to build up store for sales and I believe this was a great support system I could use to do this with

After the Storm
Microsoft replied January 9, 2023

April 23, 2022

very good very good very good very goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery good

100 Free Stuff
Hong Kong SAR
Microsoft replied April 25, 2022

February 27, 2023

Good app. I like it a lot. It seems pretty simple and I look forward to finding out more on how to use it.

Biggaylew
Microsoft replied March 14, 2023

July 17, 2022

This is my first time using this channel with my business so I'll have more to say once I've had the oppurtunity to use it & evaluate it properly..

Box-E-Tronix
Microsoft replied July 18, 2022

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

February 10, 2022

I use this app to run ads. I’m still getting started and learning as I go but so far so good. I like that I don’t have to integrate multiple facets of a platform in order to get products out there

Karma Kasi
Microsoft replied February 10, 2022

Edited November 4, 2020

I use this app to help me with all my business online and support my files in storage and with a lot

tinasfashionboutiques.online
Microsoft replied November 18, 2020

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

January 31, 2023

great to work with and set up too
easy to set up and work with
recommend for campaigning for your business

Paparazzi by Betty
Microsoft replied February 1, 2023

September 10, 2022

I'm just getting started with this app, we'll see the results in a few days, weeks or months. Stay tuned

3 J'S CUSTOM T'S