Microsoft Channel , 590 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and reliable product syncing. They find its advertising features beneficial, often leading to increased sales. The customer service is noted as responsive and helpful. The app is also praised for its easy installation and setup, making it accessible for beginners.

Edited January 8, 2021

Everything connected smoothly with Shopify. Easy to use.I received the $100 promo for advertising for spending $25.00. Thanks so much.

Beautiful Sinks™
Microsoft replied February 27, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

January 25, 2022

I use this app to improve visibility of my store and bring more customers to my ecommerce store on shopify

Tampa Bay Trading Post
Microsoft replied January 26, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

August 14, 2022

So far so good, starting up a new business and there are many support applications including Microsoft that will help me succeed.

Eligere Heka
Microsoft replied August 15, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

June 13, 2022

At first I wasn't able to get half my products approved for free listings. Then after about 6 months the connection to Microsoft was disconnected. When I reconnected it, all my products were approved.

ANIML Wellness
Microsoft replied June 13, 2022

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

January 1, 2021

This app is perfect for business and growing using Microsoft have let me execute numerous plans I appreciate the app.

Different Visionz
Microsoft replied February 27, 2021

October 5, 2020

Horrible! Products Pending forever! One week past, no one product has approved. I have sent message no respond.

SOOGOMALL
Microsoft replied November 18, 2020

Thank for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with setup. We will have someone from our team reach out to you for additional support. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you should have any additional questions at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

November 16, 2021

c
CAN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE. HAVE HAD QUESTIONABLE EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER ADVERTISING. MS IS EASY TO USE AND DEPENDABLE.

CnP Results
Microsoft replied November 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear it was easy to use and dependable. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions email us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

February 8, 2022

So far its been smooth, I just started using it, but it seems like it will be a nice app for my business

Chicken Scratch On The Walls
Microsoft replied February 9, 2022

February 19, 2023

I love working with computers software an love play video games. An now feel more freely to work with this company an I use Microsoft a lot for my online classes other projects it saves me time. An I enjoy software. I like there benefits An how its made to program.

ZaZa
Microsoft replied February 24, 2023

Edited January 24, 2022

ZERO to ABSOLUTELY USELESS App Support. 99% of staff seems to be located in India, don't speak proper ENGLISH, and communicate via canned responses which lead you to nowhere in resolving any issues you might have because they are not understood or cared for in first place. Total waste of time contacting them. Sad to see how "far" Microsoft has come as a company. ProTip: If you check out all the "canned" responses to the negative reviews on here, one should see the pattern off "support and quality of support" for this app rather quickly without having to ever install it. Unfortunately we didn't know better at first.

PineTales®
Microsoft replied January 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.