Microsoft Channel , 590 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and reliable product syncing. They find its advertising features beneficial, often leading to increased sales. The customer service is noted as responsive and helpful. The app is also praised for its easy installation and setup, making it accessible for beginners.

April 13, 2022

this app is very helpful to my online business, and it was fairly easy to set up. Thanks so much for helping me drive traffic to my store

CharlaBeauty
Microsoft replied April 14, 2022

November 17, 2022

I used this app to help bring in more customers to view my designs on my online store. It works surprisingly well!

H.I. Hub
Microsoft replied November 21, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying the app and finding it helpful for your business.

March 28, 2021

I liked it, simple, focused and to the point. I would give it a high rating anyways, being microsoft.

S.W.I.F.G. Online (sowhatifeelgood.com)
Microsoft replied March 30, 2021

Thank for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app and am finding it useful. If you should have any additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

January 11, 2022

E-commerce is new to me (as a merchant) as a consumer, this has been my preferred option from the beginning of the Internet, starting with purchasing my favorite novels on Amazon. As a small business owner without a team of technical experts easily available Microsoft's approach makes its easy to understand and navigate. The Microsoft approach has removed the mystery for me, by simplifying, explaining and removing the technical jargon when it is not necessary. I recognized that I had to take the time to look at the material available on the Channels and follow the recommended approach, this may seem time consuming at first, but I can say in the long run it is much easier and faster than unsuccessfully fumbling through unhelpful technical writing and being referred in a circular fashion to the same material I did not understand in the first instance. To help me with building a good campaign I have just started the Microsoft Advertising Certified Professional Course which provides a comprehensive walk-through of what is required to succeed, and already I have learned so much. Moreover, what I do not know and must learn in order to be successful has been amplified. I had to choose between spending sometime reading, learning and applying or trying to get something up and running online with the hope of making a sale. From my experience over the past months, I chose the former, especially since I have also now found an approach that makes sense and works for me.

Our Fine Home
Microsoft replied January 12, 2022

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

October 9, 2022

Sync product data to Microsoft Merchant Center and your products will appear across Microsoft.Sync product data to Microsoft Merchant Center and your products will appear across Microsoft.Sync product data to Microsoft Merchant Center and your products will appear across Microsoft.Sync product data to Microsoft Merchant Center and your products will appear across Microsoft.Sync product data to Microsoft Merchant Center and your products will appear across Microsoft.Sync product data to Microsoft Merchant Center and your products will appear across Microsoft.

dbshopnow
China
Microsoft replied October 10, 2022

November 13, 2022

Never got it to work, Tried even put $25 on ad account it spent it but on what I have no clue since I still months later have products pending a review that said it would take 3 days. Would love to have it fully removed as I don't even know anyone who uses Microsoft browsers

Lounies Soap Co.
Over 1 year using the app
Microsoft replied November 14, 2022

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

April 14, 2022

It doesn't allow for reconnecting with existing stores. So don't disconnect channel. I hope developers fix this issue.

Red Bargains
Over 1 year using the app
Microsoft replied April 19, 2022

Thank for your review! If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com

February 14, 2023

i like the app and all it's features because it makes it easy to manage your business all in one platform.

nolis
Microsoft replied February 24, 2023

April 5, 2022

I have just downloaded the app and am waiting for my products to sync and then will see how effectve this platfrm is.

Big Blue
South Africa
Microsoft replied April 6, 2022

Thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

July 24, 2022

I used this app to help me do business, I like ready like how it does. it would be nice if it did better.

R.L.D Store