Microsoft Channel , 642 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They commend its seamless Shopify integration and efficient product syncing. The customer service is praised for its personal touch. Many merchants reported making sales shortly after installation, highlighting the app's effectiveness. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses, offering features like Microsoft ads and free Bing Shopping tab listing. Some merchants even find it more user-friendly than Google.

May 12, 2024

pas eu de visualité concluente je ne vends absolument rien et je ne génère pas de traffic sur ma boutique en ligne c'est pas normal dutout

One Clic le coin des trouvailles
About 1 month using the app
Microsoft replied May 13, 2024

Merci pour vos commentaires. Nous sommes désolés d’apprendre que vous rencontrez des problèmes et nous aimerions vous aider à résoudre ce problème. Veuillez contacter notre équipe de support Microsoft Advertising à l’adresse msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com afin que nous puissions enquêter sur ce problème.

August 3, 2023

I had all the requirements met and suddenlly my store was rejected without any reasons.
I went to do a thorough inspection on every detail and found nothing at fault.
All that seemed out of place because I am already working on all selling channels
I contacted C.S. Microsoft Channel to find out all solutions possible and nothing worked after all testing and trials performed in 4 long months working on the solution I still end up rejected. Very disappointed

Chuzko Women Fashion
5 months using the app
Microsoft replied August 4, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are having problems and we would like to help you fix this issue. Please contact our Microsoft Advertising Support team at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com so we can investigate this.

May 30, 2023

I have not had any success with this app. I continue to get error server messages and it takes days for support to respond. Once they respond and I respond back its like they don't see my response or do, and choose to state, they have not received a response back and close out the ticket.

VJ Bedazzled Jewelry
Almost 2 years using the app
Microsoft replied May 31, 2023

June 24, 2023

After integrating the Microsoft channel into my Shopify store, I promptly received a notification stating, "We regret to inform you that your store cannot be approved after careful review. Please reach out to Microsoft Advertising Support." It was perplexing to receive such a swift response, so I contacted the Microsoft team for clarification. Unfortunately, they informed me that my account had been completely blocked. I requested them to provide a reason for the blockage in order to address and rectify the issue, but they responded by saying they were unable to assist me with this matter.

Fleurlovin
3 months using the app
Microsoft replied June 26, 2023

August 8, 2023

DO NOT USE! MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED AFTER INSTALLING THIS APP! Saw some traction come in from Bing so figured I would check out the Channel. Set up my Microsoft ad account and then connected them. 5 days later checked out how the $50 per day budget was progressing, but upon logging in the account is "closed" and they cant tell me why. Kind of crazy but there are many other apps that I can spend my ad revenue with. - Mid-sized store we ship about 250+ orders per day. On advanced about to upgrade to Plus

AmericanBubbleBoy
12 days using the app
Microsoft replied August 9, 2023

July 14, 2023

My store wasn't approved within seconds of having the app.... I don't recommend this app at all....

Sonya's Warehouse
Over 2 years using the app
Microsoft replied July 17, 2023

May 29, 2023

Absolutely retarded. I suspect microsoft to be using peoples' information to commit frauds. Based on everything they've told me, I am almost certain of this.

DO NOT USE THIS APP OR ANY APP FROM MICROSOFT, THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED!

TechFresh
11 days using the app
Microsoft replied May 30, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience you have had when using our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you continue to have issues when using our app.

September 21, 2023

I tried to verify my identity by uploading the Corporation Constitution which is generated by the federal government. You kept saying it was missing the address, which is infact there on page 5.
Then you banned my account for whatever it is that you call "Egregious" violations. All I did was connect my store and submit a federal document.

If you're going to offer a service in Canada, you should, at the very least, familiarize yourself with our documents. This whole process was a massive waste of time.

Tiniest Toes
2 days using the app
Microsoft replied September 22, 2023

We appreciate your feedback, and we are sorry about these negative experiences with our app. Please allow us another opportunity to assist you with this issue by reaching out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com. We are committed to helping you get set up to run your ads with Microsoft Advertising.

July 10, 2023

Terrible communication. Vague instructions. Horrible experience with little guidance or feedback. Process is convoluted and overly complex compared to other platforms such as Google Adwords.

4Rails.com