Microsoft Channel , 646 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and cost-effectiveness. They commend its seamless Shopify integration and efficient product syncing. The customer service is praised for its personal touch. Many merchants reported making sales shortly after installation, highlighting the app's effectiveness. It's particularly beneficial for small businesses, offering features like Microsoft ads and free Bing Shopping tab listing. Some merchants even find it more user-friendly than Google.

December 19, 2023

easy to set up sales channel and i love microsoft in general :)

Money Making Mullet LLC
4 months using the app
Microsoft replied December 20, 2023

Thank for your review! We're glad you're enjoying the app and are finding it useful. If you have additional questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com.

September 19, 2023

Set up was very quick and easy, linked to site was also simple and quick, cant wait to launch first campaign. Working with Microsoft support team is awesome, great support.. Would recommmend this advertising platform to anyone serious about reaching there projected numbers

SHOPENSAVEeCOM
9 months using the app
Microsoft replied September 21, 2023

Thank you for your review and for your positive feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at msftadsappsupport@microsoft.com if you ever need any assistance or have any questions.

December 26, 2023

Products sync with fewer problems.

Devenport's Discount Merchandise

Lewis Design Company
About 1 hour using the app
Microsoft replied May 17, 2024

July 5, 2023

Sorry, I'm gonna borrow this review to rant.

Truly amazing, Does it even matter what I write here? Isn't most everyone convinced most reviews are randomly done by bots?
I guess some are genuine. But like what do you want me to say?

"This Fulfilled my needs and preformed as expected."

Something like that? Like I don't understand what some people expect out of like a 5 star, I feel like max stars is like "Did as expected, made my life easier in some form."
Then like lose stars/ranking for things that make life harder/worse.

Anyways, that's pretty much how I rank things. Not that I do it often, though I am starting to.

Halinx
7 months using the app
Microsoft replied July 6, 2023

August 5, 2023

I have had issues with almost every other sales channel I've used.
Every aspect of the Microsoft Channel just worked the way it was supposed to. From initial setup, to creating ads to creating and adding tags. It all just worked. I was blown away.

Then, when I went to create my first campaign (not being familiar with the process, I was worried I'd mess it up) I got a phone call "from ad support" offering to assist me on my Ad Setup.

Again... Blown Away...

On a scale from 1 to 10, you guys get a 25. Well done, Microsoft!

Dropkick Carports
Microsoft replied August 7, 2023

January 12, 2024

good

Club Del Internet Network
Microsoft replied January 15, 2024

November 24, 2023

It is a good site.

Jan Dawg Enterprise
Almost 2 years using the app
Microsoft replied November 27, 2023

August 22, 2023

its good, user friendly and I highly recommend it for all your needs. Microsoft has always been great

Rosebunch Emporium
9 months using the app
Microsoft replied August 23, 2023

November 4, 2023

It is a channel that has helped us reach a broader audience, easy to configure and manage.
Excellent, I recommend it