Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Aheadworks

Image compression, alt tag and file name optimization!

Shoppersy

Took 4USD but did not do anything. Just got the message after payment there is no image for optimization.

February 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're not seeing any optimization errors from our end and it seems as optimization is waiting to be completed. Please check if you can can follow the 2 steps I've sent you by email and finish optimizing your images.

Cacio Pepe Meals

If I could give this app zero stars I would. Customer service Zero!!! Got this app to try over all of my file names, not possible. All this does is barely compress files. Piece of junk, don't bother.

January 24, 2020

Hi Justin! System shows that you didn't select an option to optimize file names when using auto-optimization maybe that's why Minifier didn't touch them. Anyway, I emailed you on how we can fix that, just let me know if I can proceed and we'll get the problem solved in no time!

FitCorset

Ruined my product images by rendering them incredibly blurry, when I selected the lossless option. No revert option. Wonderful!

August 24, 2019

Hi FitCorset!

I'm sorry for the trouble :/

I'd love to investigate it deeper because such issue has never happened in the past. There is also no function in the code that would make images to blur. In fact, Minifier's algorithm is very strict and never sacrifices quality.

If you could add Minifier back to your store we could have a deeper look and figure out what happened.

I emailed you and looking forward to have a chat!

Extra Turtle

App is not worth for a single buck. I installed hoping that it will help reducing the size of my store product's images. It showed that it can reduce by 50% after analyzing my store. It charged me money and did nothing. My store loading pace is still 18 on google page speed insight and it is still suggesting me to reduce image size and its format from png to jpg.

I asked for money back but till now no response since last 24 hours.

April 24, 2019

Hi Extra Turtle! We replied you yesterday and confirmed that we can refund. The refund is actually already being processed. Did our reply reached your inbox? Regarding the page load - please, understand that there are many factors which affect Google page load speed and such as server connectivity is one of them. We ran Google tool on your website 5 times in a row and got 3 different result, from 28 to 34. This behaviour is common but we can confirm with complete guarantee that compressed images will make your website load faster. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks, Extra Turtle.

Maw Mood

I was 33% on google pagespeed. After using it, 32%. And it is NOT free. You pay for the count of images "minified"

Ravenged

Completely destroyed my vector images. The review image looked perfect but the final upload was an absolute disgrace. User Beware!

Childrens Moda

Doesn't show you the images before you pay. Doesn't group theme images with product images, so asks you to pay twice. I paid 50c for my theme images because I wanted to optimize homepage. Instead it showed me 3 utterly useless images. Don't install

Thecatfair

No sure what is going on with the app. Hasn't worked for the past couple of days (just keeps bringing up a grey screen - refreshing will bring up the dashboard but starting a scan never results in any progress). Tried to contact support but the Oberlo team intercom icon now comes up at the bottom right corner. Gonna try switching to another app.

Petitebello

Could not reach support regarding my questions. No effort whatsoever to contact me or respond in any way whatsoever. Horrible dashboard.

Your Giftshoppe

Don't waste your money. Did nothing for my site. All I did was spend $$$. No difference at all as far as optimization.

Previous 1 3 4 5