Minifier

Minifier

by Vertex LV

Image, website optimization. Alt tags&file names- improved SEO

Extra Turtle

App is not worth for a single buck. I installed hoping that it will help reducing the size of my store product's images. It showed that it can reduce by 50% after analyzing my store. It charged me money and did nothing. My store loading pace is still 18 on google page speed insight and it is still suggesting me to reduce image size and its format from png to jpg.

I asked for money back but till now no response since last 24 hours.

April 24, 2019

Hi Extra Turtle! We replied you yesterday and confirmed that we can refund. The refund is actually already being processed. Did our reply reached your inbox? Regarding the page load - please, understand that there are many factors which affect Google page load speed and such as server connectivity is one of them. We ran Google tool on your website 5 times in a row and got 3 different result, from 28 to 34. This behaviour is common but we can confirm with complete guarantee that compressed images will make your website load faster. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks, Extra Turtle.

Maw Mood

I was 33% on google pagespeed. After using it, 32%. And it is NOT free. You pay for the count of images "minified"

Ravenged

Completely destroyed my vector images. The review image looked perfect but the final upload was an absolute disgrace. User Beware!

Childrens Moda

Doesn't show you the images before you pay. Doesn't group theme images with product images, so asks you to pay twice. I paid 50c for my theme images because I wanted to optimize homepage. Instead it showed me 3 utterly useless images. Don't install

Thecatfair

No sure what is going on with the app. Hasn't worked for the past couple of days (just keeps bringing up a grey screen - refreshing will bring up the dashboard but starting a scan never results in any progress). Tried to contact support but the Oberlo team intercom icon now comes up at the bottom right corner. Gonna try switching to another app.

Petitebello

Could not reach support regarding my questions. No effort whatsoever to contact me or respond in any way whatsoever. Horrible dashboard.

Your Giftshoppe

Don't waste your money. Did nothing for my site. All I did was spend $$$. No difference at all as far as optimization.

Garnodk

Not worth the cost. They do not tell you the potential for your website before they charge you.
They promise up to 70% reduction on images with a lossy compression which I choose, but what I got was an average of 11%. Looking at googles page speed insights they don't even compress it to their recommended sizes, but they charge you the full amount before telling you what you actually get.. very poor app...

Massivebest

This app deleted all my images from my description product page. I had to add again page per page all my images. It tooks 2 months to shopify support to find the problem was coming from this app. Very bad experience with this app!!

Fizzyhorse Shop

Désolé, mais votre application m'a fait perdre au moins 30% de mes photos.
Je dois donc tout recommencer,en gros je vais perdre 3 heures... Et 14 $.
Je ne vous remercie pas et je vous encourage à FUIR cette app !

Previous 1 3 4 5