Reviews (612)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing store SEO and improving discoverability. It automates SEO tasks, optimizes images for better site performance, and is known for its user-friendly interface. Many praise the customer service for its quick and helpful responses. Merchants have seen improved store speed scores and increased conversions. The app is cost-effective with a one-time payment and no monthly fees, and efficiently avoids repetition by remembering previously optimized products/images.

April 23, 2024

Very interesting app to improve SEO in your web. Fantastic customer service, they are very helpful.

jugueteriatrevol
Spain
About 5 years using the app
Aheadworks replied April 24, 2024

Hello jugueteriatrevol!

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our app and support service :)

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or requests!

SEOmatic team

April 23, 2024

Look, I had my store for a year now. SEO was always an issue for me. My store was not working very well due to optimization problem. I never really know where to look and what to do to fix them. With this app it all makes sense now. I can't wait to see the future results it will bring to my business. I highly recommended this app!

Gu Cuisine - Cookware
About 2 hours using the app
Aheadworks replied April 24, 2024

Hello Gu Cuisine team!

Thank you very much for your fantastic review!
Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! We are here 24/7 for you.

SEOmatic team

February 1, 2024

I'm new to SEOmatic but are already in love with it. Fantastic customer service (despite me being on the free plan!) and the app is super easy to navigate. 5 stars!

Fero Culture
Sweden
2 days using the app
Aheadworks replied February 2, 2024

Hello Fero Culture team, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star rating! We’re thrilled that you had a positive experience with us. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Sincerely,

SEO Image Compression Team

September 1, 2023

I'm glad I found this app. So far so good!

Supplies For Pawsome Pet's
About 16 hours using the app
Aheadworks replied November 22, 2023

Hello there!
Thank you for sparing a minute and leaving the feedback, it's appreciated!

We're pleased to hear that you find our app useful for your purposes.
We'll do our best to keep up with the quality of our product to meet our customers' needs.

SEO Image Compression Team

Edited December 18, 2019

This app is great for optimising images without loosing any details. I use it to add alt text for improved SEO.

Fired Creations
Over 7 years using the app
May 24, 2018

Minifier is a great app. Helps the site to load much faster.

Pacific Coast Outlet
Over 7 years using the app
December 1, 2021

Really quite helpful to manage image sizes and load speed. The tagging feature is a nice extra as well.

Tucker & Bloom Bags
About 6 years using the app
Aheadworks replied December 2, 2021

Hello there!

Thank you so much for the appreciation of our app.We're glad to hear that you find Minifier useful for your store.
We're sure that our future cooperation will stay as positive as it is now!

Minifier app team

May 14, 2018

I love this app! I've been using it for over a year and only had a problem once, which was sorted out immediately. Thank you!

Hey Casey
South Africa
Almost 6 years using the app
July 16, 2018

quick. easy. awesome. No issues at all.

Julias Hope Chest Boutique
Almost 6 years using the app
August 30, 2018

Very pleased with this app. Pay per image is fair and really simple to use. Thank you!

Starkmedical