Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
June 5, 2019

Not sure, first time using it. I love the fast shipping times being offered so far but haven't used it yet.

Rosada Fashion Co.
Time spent using app: 19 days
June 5, 2019

One of the best dropshipping apps in Europe, high quality products. Easy to use, serious and fast .

INTATTO
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 4, 2019

I like this app. It’s easy to use kind a wish that you can get more out of the free version then the other version.

Jewels Boutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 3, 2019

I used this app to help me shop for my online business. I like how its easy to maneuver. The only thing I would change is bumping the imports from 25 to 50 because they have a lot of really good products and 25 just isn't enough.

basstobuck
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited May 29, 2019

unless you want spammed to death with them trying to sell you their "latest and greatest limited offer" of member ship do not download this app.

never came across such a spamming lot of people, daily with the exact same rubbish email allegedly sent from different "names"

PhotoCrafts Limited
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Modalyst replied May 29, 2019

Hi Bob,

Thanks for taking time to provide feedback. I am sorry to hear you were frustrated by the number of promotional emails you received. As a friendly reminder, you are free to unsubscribe from our emails. We are also available on customer chat to help you at any point.

I noticed you haven't had any conversation with our team. Please let me know if you have any questions about how Modalyst works or how to get started.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Your Modalyst team

May 27, 2019

I used this app to help me do my business. I really like how it works. It would be nice if it did provide a more huge range of products.

Step By Step
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 11 months

TrackandFly
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 23, 2019

Im fresh to dropshipping and modalyst is great, they helped me get things all set and its a great place to start

Eye of Two
Time spent using app: 21 days
May 23, 2019

I am so impressed with this product it does just what it says it will do. I would have no problem suggesting it to anyone else.

Chezhannon Gifts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 21, 2019

I absolutely love this app, the products and the team are absolutely amazing. I am so glad that I chose to include this app in my boutique Website. If you have a question about anything, they are very professional and very prompt in getting back with you. Also, they work very hard in making sure that you and your customers are happy.

Believe Designs La Boutique