4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable cart solution and sticky buy button feature, which can be applied across any segment of their site. It's praised for being user-friendly, easy to install, and offering a range of functionalities even on the free plan. Merchants report an improved shopping experience, increased purchase rates, and a positive impact on conversion rates due to its customization options and clean design. The app's support team is also highly regarded for their quick issue resolution and excellent customer service. It's seen as an affordable tool for boosting sales.

September 22, 2020

great app! easy to configure and maintain, just installed yesterday and hopefully, it will help to generate more sales.

Petsabsolute
June 9, 2021

easy to use............................................................................................................

STUK
January 3, 2020

I'm beginning to use this app right now. So far, so good. I like that it's very user-friendly. It's very explicit so easy to navigate as well.

Hunter's Pocket
9 months using the app
September 17, 2018

It sounds to be a great app but it didn't provided me with real proof of effectiveness as I didn't see yet a huge benefit in return

MURMURE COSY
France
9 months using the app
Edited March 20, 2020

I like this application so much I think it will help me more to increase my selling and business in the future

Shamsoon
Oman
April 5, 2020

i will try eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

everydaycrafts
China
November 8, 2019

It is very good app. But I don't know why disappear sometimes. It is give you the chance to constantly remember the customer why she is in your store. And it is free :)

My Baby's Fairy
Bulgaria
MakeProSimp replied November 8, 2019

Hi My Baby’s Fairy,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! So sorry if you was faced any issue and if the Add To Cart limit was reached then it may disappear for rest month and again enable automatically in next month but we always send you email for this with upgrade plan reminder. For more help, please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com . Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

November 8, 2019

It's nice, I don't know why it some times disappear.

I'm sure that this app will increase the conversion rate!

Amethyst Bottle
Spain
MakeProSimp replied November 8, 2019

Hi Amethyst Bottle,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! So sorry if you was faced any issue and it may disappear if the app was disabled from the settings by you OR if the Add To Cart limit was reached. But it will enable automatically in next month. We are suggesting to go with unlimited plan and it should fix your disappear issue. For more help, please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com . Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

March 25, 2020

Simple and intuitive. Just enough free features for one just starting a business Will definitely upgrade soon.

donlie
Philippines
September 17, 2018

Great app ! I just use de free plan but it is work very well. They have a very good support , they fixed my problem in some minute

LifeIsFresh