ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited February 14, 2020

THIS IS AWESOME. THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO ANOTHER LEVEL. IT KEEPS FOCUS ON YOUR PRODUCT AND WILL BUILD TRUST FOR YOUR SERVICE

THE LISTER
Time spent using app: 25 days
February 14, 2020

Review body

Cheapocart
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 11, 2020

This app works so great! It seems to be helping with conversions as well. Nice tool and would recommend.

Cheapocart
India
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
February 9, 2020

Found just what we needed. made my new store look really busy. looking to test it this month, it increases sales then i'll sign up for a paid plan

1 YEAR REFUND WARRANTY
Philippines
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited December 17, 2020

I'm excited to see how this performs. I would like to see how this affects my new and existing customers

Champ de Fleurs Skincare
Time spent using app: 23 days
January 28, 2020

app works great,helps to improve conversion on your website....top

Emozioni Cucite
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 13, 2019

Just installed now to see how well it works on my websight. Then i will come back to re review the app

Corn Coast Comics
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 12, 2019

I used it to increase my sales and my customer. It is one of the best app I ever used for my business.

Samyfy Store
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 12, 2019

Por ahora todo bien, tengo que utilizarla mas y veremos si el funcionamiento es optimo. seguiré utilizándola por ahora.

Pandora´s
Spain
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
December 12, 2019

je viens tout juste de découvrir je vous redirai des nouvelles de cette appli fortement conseillé ..

Shop Ta Case