Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Aunt Flo

Rating this in order to finish its installation. Haven't really tried it for long but looks promising!

solvioshop

Great app to drive more conversions by using sales notifications as reminders to the traffic by sharing the most selling products.

Rave is my life !

cool i try this right now currently yheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

enSkateboard Store

Keep trying, it looks quite simple and easy to use, the function is simple too but could meet with the real need of a shopify store owner

SafeSmartBell

i used this app to increase my conversions and it helped the app is great i recommend anyone to use this

Mascara Paris

Good app thank you very much, Help me to growth my shop. It's necessary to use this app to create confiance.

V'TIERRE BEAUTY

I really like this app! it's great for my business and has helped me very much. Highly recommend it to everyone.

taum

IHSFCBDEVBNFVBFVNENVEHNCNCNFEHNCFWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMFGITFEW76TGE65FGE6TQGT7EGQFTGE6TG3EG6TG7EHD73G7FHB6G7N

Pabanglu Car Accessories

I use this app to increase sales and make sure that my customers know the activity on my store and encourage them to purchase

BebeOcoeur

i like this app. i recommend it. easy to use and make the job. It take the free version and it is ok to me