Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Nyx Artigos

Estou ainda avaliando o App, recém baixado.....
Baixei ele para ver, e comentários são bom, vamos ver se eu gosto.

MyStyleBracelets.com

Looking forward to using the app on my online store for the holidays. It should prove to be a benefit with sales

bubblelime

I don't know this app is good or not,but many guys recomand this to me,so I descide to try ,hope this can help me

Knckout Industries

I am excited to see this raise conversion rates for my store. I have plenty of traffic yet sometimes fall short on conversions

Golden Store Informática

That's great! I was looking for a gear that make some pop up sales and finaly a find this, let's configure

Plannologie

Can't wait to get started with this app. I'm looking forward to seeing sales notifications. I like that it will notify me when I receive a sales, so I can quickly fill orders!

Your American Flag Store

I found this AP to be easy from start to finish.... So far everything is working perfectly!!! Can't wait to see how this ends?

Eclectic Eats Sweets

I've seen this app on other sites and knew I had to use it for mine to help my business grow! Thanks for creating it!

Comfy Cuddle

I use this application which is pretty awesome. It really boost my sales. free version is also great.

JJ Walk Couture

great app i will continue to use this it really helped out my sales i will also tell my frieands about