Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

LMCHING Group

I compared different sale pop up notification and this is so far the best.

Support team is very efficient and helpful.

Highly recommend anyone to download this app!

The Wine Bunker

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ = seriously. Installed and the app worked in less than 20 seconds. So simple and nothing else really needs to be tweaked a few settings but this is AWESOME!!

YourStyleClothing

I just downloaded the app so I am not sure how it will function with my store. However I hope for the best. i seem to like the pop up better then feri because i remove the time when someone made a purchase.

DOCHOIANTOAN

i like this app so much, everything so easy, it's great, i like it, thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

live-fit.co

Just started using, so far so good. Will be sure to add another review if I find it changes conversions.

Le Royaume du Chat

Thanks a lot for your efficient app. I have encountered a little problem, but your hotline answered me quickly. You gave me the solution : the problem was from bad settings. It has been solved. Now, it works ! Thanks a lot again.

Dream Kitchen Thing

This app has been helpful in adding verification to prospect buyers. I recommend it to everyone especially those who are stills tarting their store.

Wear My Bible

This is an excellent app with tons of configuration options, UTM included, very well done. I would recommend for any store especially with all the customizations available.

AlanAyoubi

awesome app, I recommend everyone to use it .it is good especially because it gives you an option to exclude some products .

Yappety

quick and easy set up. works perfectly on my store. I know I will see extra sales coming through because of the effectiveness of this app