Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Engineer By Hustle

Nice app! Does exactly what the description says and it works very well. Highly recommend having this plugin in your store

McCarty Branch

Easy to use. I appreciate the customizations like emoji support. The Add to cart pop is also a nice feature.

Criativos Maia

e um ótimo aplicativo. estou gostando bastante de usar.. recomendo a todos, pois ele serve como prova social..

ImportShopp

amei o app. ele é muito pratico e minhas vendas aumentaram apos começar a utilizar. Parabens pelo app incrivel

D&M Home

Great app. Increase my conversions and i will recommend this app to all. I will use it in my second shop.

Walle&Co

amazing app great job they did. I am very happy they have created htis app. Thank you very much. I have just downloaded it and will update this review in the future :)

Logans Fashions

Great app, great versatility and user friendly. Will definitely recommend to other Shopify users that I know of.

SafeSmartBell

i used this app to increase my conversions and it helped the app is great i recommend anyone to use this

Mascara Paris

Good app thank you very much, Help me to growth my shop. It's necessary to use this app to create confiance.

Sopopularfindz