ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Auto Detailing Store

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app works like charm, let's see the results of it in my conversion rate, I hope it help me to increase my sales.

Casa Proba

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Excellent app helped me a lot in sales, today I can make more profit after installing the app, thanks to the developers.

Pursh Collection

Super easy to set up and does the job! The free plan is great for a start up. The social proof value add will be great!

7 Chakra Store

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Works like a charm, good alternative to obsolete Sales Pop by Beeketing. Thanks for providing this for free.

DressesForWomen.IN

Location India

We have started using the app it works great. Thanks team for a wonderful app !! Keep up good work !!

Futuristix

Time spent using app 16 minutes

This app is crazy, first time worked without any issues, I will without a doubt recommend this app to other drop shippers to promote sales.

Bodykun Drawing Figure

Time spent using app 21 minutes

I agree with the other reviews. This app is easy to install, customizable, works with no issues and it's free.

Girl Got Bag

Easy to install and worked straight away. Nice look to the notifications. Great addition to my online shop and great alternative to the Beeketing app.

Millicent Elizabeth

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great sales notification pop-up easy to use, nice array of options and free! Great alternative to Beeketing app.

RoRo'sBoutiquee

Time spent using app About 1 year

I installed the app and was asked to test it. It seems to work very well. But I can't wait to see more sales.