Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Sassy Bassett Designs

Simple and works perfectly! I love how easy the integration was and just a few clicks and it was active on my website

Cultr Pwr

Great! Does exactly what it should do. Creates a sense of proof and urgency among my customers and cuts abandoned cart conversions.

The Iridescent Pearl

Works perfect!! I feel like this will help with a lot of my abandoned cart issues I've been having lately

NAIJ HAIR

i used this to add more legibility to my site and it does just that. thank you for making it free! continue doing great work :)

NAIJHAIR.COM
AFFORDABLE HUMAN HAIR

Wall Art Nerds

visually simple and great apps, looks great on mobile and desktop version. recommended for anyone looking for sales pop ups apps

maddylion

good stuff thanks a bunch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Studiocult.co

Great customer service, sharp looking notification. I am very picky about how I would like pop ups to look and this one looks elegant and professional.

YUNIK Store

Straight to the point with great customer service!
For a free app it really deserves a 5 star rating.

The Cocky Shop

SWEET APP
……………………………………………………………..

Point Supplies Inc.

A sweet app to show your customers whats people most like on your website. And its totally free. Good work guys.