ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

3RF Virtual Store

Location Philippines

I need to learn about it because i am new to this platform. If i need help, please help me. Thank you so much.

November 23, 2019

Hi 3RF Virtual Store,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need any help. Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Oscar gadgets

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

very good apps

hotvipmall

Location China

like。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

superecshop

Location China

good I like .........................................................................

Big Indio

Location Argentina
Time spent using app 10 minutes

I used this app to help me with conversions. Very good and very easy to install. Thanks again for your work.

Mokso.fr

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

THIS APP WILL BE GOOD TO BOOST MY SALES AND MAKE CLIENTS CONFIDENTS IL WILL MAKE A REVIEW ABOUT THE REAL EFFECTS ON MY SALES

Vusy Kawaii Shop

Location Spain

Great excellent app for my shop
Really help me to sell more items
I'm really recomend you to install

Craft Saving

Location China

they need we leave a feedback first...not use first...fldkjlksjflkasjflkjasd;lfkjasl;dkfjasldkfjkljkjj

November 21, 2019

Hi Craft Saving,

Thank you for your comment 🙏! So sorry for facing issues but reviews are always optional and we are not forcing but just reminding so if you like our app, you are able to provide the review. There is a Dismiss button there that you are able to click to dismiss the review step and we have mentioned that the review is optional in steps as well. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Urban Swamp

Location Spain

Amazing app!!!! I have started to see a big boost in sales since installing. Highly recommend everyone try it....

zeddro