Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

JENDODIAMOND STORE

The app is free and awesome. I recommend the app to new users expecially on Shopify. Once you make your first sale your site displays notification that gets you more order

Hydroponic Garden Zone

Looks great so far! If this works out, I'll be using a lot more of your apps in the future..Thanks again!

Tudo na Moda

this is the best app for this! believe me ive tested all of them also i have boosther theme and the sales notification is a completely garbage compared to this! and its free!!!! hope 4ever or at least a cheap price and iam happy to pay if needed! thanks guys! keep coming!

Deema Co.

It's very easy to set up and it only takes about 5 minutes to set up. Very satisfied. It's easy to understand and you don't really need to be a very smart tech guy to understand and set up the app.

Superb Massage Tables

I used this app cuz it's free and it encourages conversions through herd mentality tactics. Best of all it shows actual orders

Pretty in Green Plants

Nice layout and easy to use. Easy integration.. We'll see if it converts more! This character count&100

epicfantasymerch

This app is so easy to use and the notifications are beautiful, the popups are smooth everything is so beautiful about this app!!
Recommended!!

lashes by bella

i love the app is easy to use llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A Meaningful Mess

Update - 9/19/2020 - App has worked well and I've referred a few businesses also. Had an issue this evening with recent orders not appearing on website. Reached out to customer service and Ravipuri resolved the issue within a couple of minutes. Thanks!

So far, so good! This app was easy to use and quick to setup. I realized that one of my sales didn't appear in the notifications. I contacted customer service and they promptly and diligently worked to resolve the issue to my satisfaction. As a small business owner, each and every sale is important to us, so I'm glad to have them all display now! Thanks for a great app!

Remax online

Very nice application.
Can put all orders on it and very easy to use, no need to wait long time until the sales public.
Recommend it !!