Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Two & Fro

It definitely does operate as it was designed to. Can’t attest to how effective it is in generating sales (yet) but so far, I like it

TravelBack2Back

Perfect Apps :) 5 Star ....................................................................................

Goldty

C'est une tres bonne application gratuite! les fonctionalités sont superbes j'espere qu'elle restera gratuite.

ChaiimCouture

Just installed app. Very very easy and user friendly as O am not a techy person. I appreciate the ease of use. I will def try out some of their products.

LilaLavanda

Great app, very easy to install and customize. You can choose location, size and color scheme for your widget. Love the little holiday cap!

BaltiBundles

Easy to install. Worked instantly. I think this will definitely enhance sales. Will try out some of their other apps.

Finest boutique

Another good app from makeprosimp team, They have awesome notification that will popup in all pages that will increase our revenue. Highly recommend to all Shopify Stores. 5 stars

Reid's Boutique

Great App I just install this app and i like everything about it it work perfect far better than most notification apps out there.

Culture Kraze

I'm loving this app it is so easy to use and it really boosted my sales alot i recommend anybody on shopify to use it

Old Time Shoppe

I really love this app. I was looking for an alternative to the leading "popup" app because it felt a bit too pushy. with this app i can customize the delay and time in between notifications, as well as use the sleek design so it is not too "loud". just a subtle event marker to get that social proof without desperation.