Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Bling My Thing

It's so easy and so simple to use, a perfect tool to show sales notification to my visitors.

Thehipsterinyou

Great help desk! They are timely and nice!

Love Launch

Support team insanely responsive. I mean INSANE and ofcourse app works as per our needs.

Tribebuilder

Really awesome app. It's start displaying my recent notification instantly as soon as i have installed app.

Varvino Store

Great app ! <3 Thanks for the app !

Classicalmusic Mode

Great app ! No need to pay for the other crappy apps which takes down the performance of the store, this does a great job ! Thanks for this great app.

Southern Meets Cuban Shop

Woah ! What an Awesome App. Love it's simplicity & features.

Wellness Com Ph

Beautiful app. Easy to install. Will recommend to friends.

Triple Mountain

We had a different app doing this (SalesPop) but it was slowing down page loads. I tried this one and it loads quickly and has more customization options. A real person was available for live chat support immediately when we installed it, which was also great, just in case I had issues, but I had it customized and tested in just over 1 minute. Does what we want it to perfectly! Thanks for making a great free app!

Speclace

I like the fact that I can disable/hide how many minutes, days, months ago an item was bought. The initial delay and display time can be set to what I need or want for my website and also that the sold item 'pop up window' is not too intrusive to annoy prospective customers.

1 2 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 161 Next