Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Level99.in

good appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood app

OrthoDepartment

It is a very good option to develop your ecommerce, I wish it could help my bussiness . I recommed it.

LUNA STORE

This app is amazing and easy to use. You can translate in other language for us european. great app and good support clients

BluLuce Luxury Shop

I just installed this app. I don't know how it works lol. I hope it will increase my sale! I really need to start my business

Olive and Ronnie

Easy to set up and use. I am very excited for my customers to see this feature. I think it will help with sales.

KAJ Cosmetic

I just installed the app to display my sales notification. I will come back to update if there is any uptick on my site with increase in sales. So far it is doing what I expected as far as displaying my previous sales.

EIGSHOW Beauty

I have a question today and they are repsonding to me so quickly and help me out in a sec, really great team.

CoderShots

Really great app best sales pop up app on shopify. For beginners they can easily start with free app version.

ZF.IR

I do not know this application, it is a test that I am doing but it is a pity that everything is in English.

PullUpDoeShop

Not sure if it works yet so this is a review before the official review easy to install so far so good.