ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 1, 2021

Ainda não comecei a vender, porém me parece ser muito bom esse aplicativo. É muito bem recomendado no mercado.

wesmat
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 31, 2021

l,ll,ojjuhjhjhjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn kkhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Point Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
MakeProSimp replied June 1, 2021

Hi Point Store,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your review. Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and/or please use in-app live chat support. Happy Selling.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

May 28, 2021

The app is easy to used and well worth the price. I would like to see what customer put what in their cart so we can reach out to them and see why they didn't purchased.

Melanin Maniacs
May 27, 2021

it's not perfect, but ok. There are some very important data that cannot be viewed, such as the number of products purchased by customers through the App

ACMEJOY
China
Time spent using app: 6 months
MakeProSimp replied May 27, 2021

Hi ACMEJOY,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your feedback. It really helps us to improve our application. We will forward your suggestions to our technical team.

May 25, 2021

just downloaded and worked straightway. I might be early days but already impressed and makes the shop look proffessional

1 of a kind Boutique
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 14, 2021

I love the way it tells the buyer and shows the prospective shopper who else has shopped and purchased something.

Leila Dress Shop
April 25, 2021

Love it! I will recommend this app to others and will continue to use in the coming future. Great find.

Lip Gloss by J. Austyn
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 24, 2021

Installation was easy - but always weird to be asked to review something immediately after installing...BUT installation was very quick - lets track the numbers ....

Freeform Silicone Rings
South Africa
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 1, 2021

muito bom esse app me ajudou bastante, vamos vender muito agora boa sorte a todos...................

Donna Dulce
Time spent using app: 30 days
March 30, 2021

Just downloaded the app. Weiss that i have to leave a review, you guys really should consider that..

Gustaf och Linnea