Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Les Izmoor

great help and very fast service :) Parvez was very efficient
Will recommend to anyone who wants to download

Mike Bender Golf Products

This app adds a feeling of more buying "action" going on in the store which is what we wanted. Though we haven't gotten many clicks on the popups, it's attractive and subtle enough to leave it in usage. We were happy to see it works just as nicely on smaller screens too.

miidol_luxx

Great app and very user friendly. I just started with this app and I can't wait for results. Thanks in advance.

Swing Daddy

Really simple, really effective. Does exactly what is says it does. Integration is easy, support is efficient.

Boujee Collection By Jeneen

GREAT APP! HAS A LOT OF EXTRA CONTENT TO HELP WITH CONVERSIONS. WILL CONTINUE TO USE THESE APPS. WE LOVE IT!!

Studio Brooklyn Elite

Love it! I needed a popup to show what was recently purchased and this is exactly what I was looking for!

The Kulture Killer

Customer service is great! Awesome app for small companies looking to build their brand. Easy to use as well.

Whip-Stitch

so far its good! I didnt know i had to write 100 characters.. lol so hopefully this app is great! ok that is all

Athletes Backpack

I love this app, perfect for social proof. I've always needed something to show that my store is getting orders without reviews. This app sets the benchmark!

Biantô Shop

The app is great and the support team is even better! I have contacted them and in a matter of seconds they solved my issue. . Strongly recommend the app.