Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

ZF.IR

I do not know this application, it is a test that I am doing but it is a pity that everything is in English.

PullUpDoeShop

Not sure if it works yet so this is a review before the official review easy to install so far so good.

GullJee

I am using this app for boost up sales by using E-Mail Marketing tool. It provides me help to engage my customers to get in touch with our sales promotions that helps me to generate more sale.

LooksGoodMan

the app works well and it may be good to boost conversion rate. i recommend adding a cheaper tha 4.99/mo option for smaller websites. 4.99/mo is too much to remove the watermark

November 7, 2020

Hi LooksGoodMan,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for your review :) It will really help us to improve our app. The watermark removal feature is FREE and always available in the FREE plan. You don't need to subscribe to a 4.99/mo plan if you want to remove just Watermark. Please go to Sales Notification app -> Other Settings -> Remove "verified by MakeProSimp" -> Check the checkbox -> Press Save button. The watermark will be removed in a few seconds.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are always at support@makeprosimp.com

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Boule-de-Poils.fr

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi

COMO Boutique

I just downloaded the app and right way customer support jumped right on to answer my questions.....

Girl N Christ

Just downloaded, yet it already seems better than the previous one I used! Looking forward to seeing how it all goes, but it's looking good!

Pretti Alliance Boutique (Luxury press on nails)

Still early. So far so good. Will come back to update on service. The price is good. A lot of options to choose from.

Lav.Pro+™

Je suis vraiment content de cette application qui nous permet d'augmenter notre convertions avec les leads

Firenze Decoración y diseño para tu hogar

me ha gustado mucho la aplicacion, tiene varias fncionalidades, y la q mas me gusta es q salen los avisos de las compras que he hecho para generar confianza en los neuvos compradores, realmente estoy muy a gusto.