ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales & Cart Notifications & more..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

La Caja Azul

Location Colombia

Voy a hacer uso de la aplicación, espero cumpla con mis expectativas. Facil de instalar y comprensible su uso! Espero tambien en la medida en que crezca el negocio hacerme al servicio completo.

Reboot Timeless

Sweet dreams I hope your days going well with you today and I will see what I have the phone to call this week and you do have the money for me

azriel.com

I haven't started using but I have high hope and strong faith this app will help increase sales. Excited to try it out

Jardin D'Eyden

Location France

Cool pour la version gratuite :)
Donne confiance au clients (je suppose) après sur mobile le pop up prend pas mal de place c'est dommage

Blue Jay Island

I really love that the app comes with a free-plan option for those on a budget. It's a really nice app.

Dtexshop.com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just started off will come back after seeing results and performance, Hope everything works well. Wish me luck

Malibu Fox Boutique

Time spent using app 38 minutes

Just downloaded this app. I am not sure how it will work but sounds like a good idea. I will give it a go!

PluralCart

Location India

GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

Ilandro Uplift

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

bonne applications .

Healthy Vibes Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

love that there are free options to this app, especially since we are just starting out. fun and easy to set up. hoping this will add value to my store! :) love the look of the pop-up at the bottom. very eye catching.