MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Villa Tindera

it was a nice apps good customer service. the only thing I noticed when you combined products when you selected one and move on to the next page to select the rest of them the first product you select it won't carry through it will cancel it. but all in all is pretty good apps

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our APP, the issue you mentioned is a simple fix, all you need to do is search for the sku within the APP and all the colors will come up under one page, you can than select/combine and add the item to your store!

BGG Fashion

This is by far the best app out there for drop shipping in the Women's Fashion Niche. I have been with them for a long time. I have purchased their turnkey website and I get a great amount of compliments on my website and get rave reviews on the clothing they offer at very affordable prices. I order from them very frequently due to the fact that I have my own models that model their clothes for my business. I can't thank them enough with all the help they have given me thus far. Order Processing is very quick and provide fast shipping. Their support is also quick and very helpful. All my customers have been happy!

April 25, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to review our company we really appreciate it!

Slaying Fashion 365

I have ordered from company before adding to shopify in app. The clothes are well made and the app is easy to use. Only thing that I would like is the size charts to be a bit cleaner and more affordable. I LOVED the fact they made a logo for me at a reasonable price. I definitetly would use them again. Overall this app is great and clothes too.

April 25, 2019

Thanks for your review we really appreciate it, our design team is currently working on putting together few varieties of our size chart, so you will have at least a few designs to pick from to add to your store!

Express Fashion Avenue

Great App for star your store, successful help step by step!!! Its so easy to add product! lets go!!

April 13, 2019

thanks for your review, Lets go!, good luck :)

Galaxychix fashion boutique

I am so happy I found this online store..easy to used and very helpful. excellent online store..i am surely recommend this store to everybody.. thank you so much.. thumps up!

March 29, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Boho Splendor

I have had such a wonderful experience with CC Wholesale Clothing! I have made a few newbie mistakes with my drop shipping store and they have helped clear each and every one for me! You are in great hands using this online store.

March 28, 2019

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it!

SULUNA BOUTIQUE

They have great options for clothing, fast and effective customer service. I’m happy they have a dropshipping program it’s extremley helpful for businesses just starting out.

March 14, 2019

Thanks for your feedback we appreciate it, good luck with your business, we will be here to assist you in any way we possibly can!

mygirlznaturalscosmetics

Love using this app makes it so easy. Love I there clothes. Always with updated merchandise. Thanks

March 14, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback we really appreciate it!

B a better U

I have to tell you that i have been involved with groups about droppshipping and I keep this one a secret. They have helped me from the very beginning to the little details in between and finished. My site looks Professional so does my instagram. Its worth the money to upgrade to the custom site. And to have tags that go on the clothes is priceless! It looks like your brand. They are the best and I dont want to share. lol I am looking forward to my site being a huge success and helping ccwholesaleclothing add more and more then we all will succeed. Im excited. Thank you for all your help on everything. Now back to posting on Tophatter! Oh sezzle.com offers credit with no interest to help with the orders if that will help. OK I said too much.

March 13, 2019

We just wanted to thank you for the review we received, we really appreciate it. Our business success is heavily dependent on the success of our partners like yourself, any feedback, comment is always welcomed. Thanks again!

AZYRI

I have test ordered multiple items from this app on multiple occasions and NOTHING fits - the site runs a bit small. I liked the ease of adding items and auto-adding to my site. This is a good site for filler apparel.

March 12, 2019

We appreciate your review and feedback, and are regretful you are not satisfied with the products we offer. One of our main goals is to offer high quality, affordable merchandise to our resellers, we want to offer you merchandise that creates repeat business for your business.
I would like to make a few points regarding our products.

1. We source our items from local manufacturers based out of Los Angeles, CA. The guidelines the manufacturers we work with are geared towards the US market and true to size. If there is a specific manufacturer these issues are happening with, we would definitely take the feedback from our partners and consider the options of continuing offering items from that particular manufacturer. Satisfaction of our partners Is our #1 concern.
2. FREE RETURNS - we are aware of online shopping issues and the fact that not every item purchased will have perfect fit 100% of the time, this is why we offer FREE RETURN service to all of our drop-ship members. If your customer is not happy for any reason they can return the item for FREE.
3. Even with our FREE RETURN offer our return rate is only 2% - so on average out of 100 items shipped only 2-3 items are returned.

Regarding your annual membership, we hope you reconsider and want to stay with us and give us another opportunity but if you don't please contact our team and we will reimburse you for the remaining unused months.