MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Boho Chic Clothing

This is an incredible App to use. Aside from the fact that this app is simple, easy to use and manage, I personally love the variety of the merchandise. The clothing on the app is simple, clean everyday basics, along with the latest trends. There are many different styles to choose from, along with accessories, shoes, etc. Items are added daily which allows me to give my customers new styles everyday. I have been getting a lot of positive feedback on the clothing and accessories. I would highly recommend getting the app. Another bonus to this app is the customer service. I've never experienced such an amazing customer service. Quick response, patient, and detailed explanation to all my questions.

Norse Watches

If i could give these guys 10 stars on customer service alone I would. They were very responsive and respectful and the plus is you actually get to talk to a real person. They even did some custom work to my template quickly and no charge, it alone was worth the 30 dollers. About their app. I think its very simple to use and it has alot of great products at great prices. Just what i need to stay competitive.. I would recommend this app to anyone. Thank you CC wholesale - www.Shopgrunt.com

Kizzy Boo

App was very easy to use in adding products to my store. I did end up uninstalling the app. My reasons for doing so were..............

-Lack of stylish fashions.
-Lack of stylish footwear.
-A majority of the plus style fashions are worn by models who are not plus size. Some of my plus size customers were turned off by this.

I would love it if they offered more urban styles. If the company decides to expand in the styles they offer I would definitely return. I do believe that this may be a good start for some companies just starting in the dropship industry. It's just that for me, my customers are looking for something more stylish and urban similar to the company I mentioned.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity
Regarding plus size clothing: because we have the same style in regular and plus we do one photo-shoot with our regular size model. This is simply a cost effective measure we have to take to keep our costs down so we can make sure we are offering the best possible prices on the products for our partners. But if we have an item in stock only plus size, we will than use plus size model, like we have with a lot of our other plus size clothing.
Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. We are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

Vediir

I had my doubts at first about the company but after using it myself i would recommend it. They are very responsive to emails, even on weekends, unlike most other suppliers here on shopify. If you have any trouble, just write them an email and you will hear back shortly with an actual response, not just a cut and paste reply. The inventory is updated a few times a week and there are nice styles to be found in their collections. Integrating items to your store is very easy and being able to advertise priority shipping from CA. is a nice advantage.

Bella Fashion Boutique Llc

85% of tops are "off the shoulder" style or plain/basic. Not much to choose from. Only about 3-4 styles of womens clothing added daily (Mon-Fri). Plus size photos are not of plus sized women...Styles sell out fast as there are only (roughly) 20 available in each size/color (of the cute stylish tops).. Need more variety and more options to match the season. More sweaters/jeans would have been nice during the winter. Shipping and processing however is fast!!

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

85% of the tops are definitely not off the shoulder tops, maybe when you joined our program that weeks items being added were mostly off the shoulder tops, however we definitely have much more wider styles available in our database of over 4000 skus. We are also adding close to 100 new styles every week.

Regarding Inventory stock: we have actually started in the past few weeks, stocking up more quantity per item and when we do restock an item we are stocking up more quantity there as well.
So we are both stocking more quantity initially when we buy the merchandise and stocking more quantity when we do restock the item.
Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us. Moving forward we will be definitely stock more quantity per style, so items are not selling out as quick.

Gypsy Daisy Bohemian Style

Awesome app and very easy to use. Their customer service is amazing and sets them apart from others!

My Mix Match

I really like the idea of this app and would love to give 5 stars if this app can change few things-----
* More fashionable, trendy clothings
* More men clothings
* More stylish shoes
*****Most importantly, please add more stocks! A lot of clothings are either out of inventories or low in stocks!!!! *****

Overall, this app is pretty nice and easy to use. I would like to give it a try and perhaps establish a longer relationship as long as it can improve the things mentioned above.

Risen Boutique

I would give this app a great rating, I thought I found the perfect dropshipping company. It is easy to use and push product to your shop. However... all of the items I added to my store were pretty much all out of stock on all sizes the next day. I don't know how they expect you to make any money when you have to pay $29 a month for basically no products in your shop. Ridiculous. Canceled before free 7 day trial was up. Save yourself and don't even bother with this app.

Fashion Feet Shoes

We like the auto updating of inventory.. seems prompt and accurate.
A lot of items to choose from.. is awesome.. and the list seems to keep growing each week..

3 stars = Lack of High Fashion styles in clothing and shoes.
3 stars = Item name is way too long. (the most annoying)

those fixes will give 5 stars.

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. With over 4000 Skus available we are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

Regarding Product Titles: You are able to edit the titles after you add them to your website. We also offer a free service where our design team can edit the category pages on your website to have the titles displayed only by certain characters in essence shortening them for you automatically.

Naturalloversboutique

This app is great! Shipping is fast and their customers service is amazing. I called and actually talk to someone and not a machine. It has boosted my sales and I am loving it!