MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Bella Fashion Boutique Llc

85% of tops are "off the shoulder" style or plain/basic. Not much to choose from. Only about 3-4 styles of womens clothing added daily (Mon-Fri). Plus size photos are not of plus sized women...Styles sell out fast as there are only (roughly) 20 available in each size/color (of the cute stylish tops).. Need more variety and more options to match the season. More sweaters/jeans would have been nice during the winter. Shipping and processing however is fast!!

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

85% of the tops are definitely not off the shoulder tops, maybe when you joined our program that weeks items being added were mostly off the shoulder tops, however we definitely have much more wider styles available in our database of over 4000 skus. We are also adding close to 100 new styles every week.

Regarding plus size clothing: because we have the same style in regular and plus we do one photo-shoot with our regular size model. This is simply a cost effective measure we have to take to keep our costs down so we can make sure we are offering the best possible prices on the products for our partners. But if we have an item in stock only plus size, we will than use plus size model, like we have with a lot of our other plus size clothing.

Regarding Inventory stock: we have actually started in the past few weeks, stocking up more quantity per item and when we do restock an item we are stocking up more quantity there as well.
So we are both stocking more quantity initially when we buy the merchandise and stocking more quantity when we do restock the item.
Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us. Moving forward we will be definitely stock more quantity per style, so items are not selling out as quick.

Gypsy Daisy Bohemian Style

Awesome app and very easy to use. Their customer service is amazing and sets them apart from others!

My Mix Match

I really like the idea of this app and would love to give 5 stars if this app can change few things-----
* More fashionable, trendy clothings
* More men clothings
* More stylish shoes
*****Most importantly, please add more stocks! A lot of clothings are either out of inventories or low in stocks!!!! *****

Overall, this app is pretty nice and easy to use. I would like to give it a try and perhaps establish a longer relationship as long as it can improve the things mentioned above.

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. We are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

Risen Boutique

I would give this app a great rating, I thought I found the perfect dropshipping company. It is easy to use and push product to your shop. However... all of the items I added to my store were pretty much all out of stock on all sizes the next day. I don't know how they expect you to make any money when you have to pay $29 a month for basically no products in your shop. Ridiculous. Canceled before free 7 day trial was up. Save yourself and don't even bother with this app.

Fashion Feet Shoes

We like the auto updating of inventory.. seems prompt and accurate.
A lot of items to choose from.. is awesome.. and the list seems to keep growing each week..

3 stars = Lack of High Fashion styles in clothing and shoes.
3 stars = Item name is way too long. (the most annoying)

those fixes will give 5 stars.

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. With over 4000 Skus available we are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

Regarding Product Titles: You are able to edit the titles after you add them to your website. We also offer a free service where our design team can edit the category pages on your website to have the titles displayed only by certain characters in essence shortening them for you automatically.

Naturalloversboutique

This app is great! Shipping is fast and their customers service is amazing. I called and actually talk to someone and not a machine. It has boosted my sales and I am loving it!

Sassitudeco

I like the idea of this app but I wish it was more like oberlo. You have to manually place the customers order on their website 1 by 1 which can take a lot of time if you have lots of orders. They really need that auto fulfill feature! and like someone said before they need to add more urban clothes.

Style Your Curves

So far so good! Better than another app that is offered by Shopify. Great prices that allow you be competitive. Only thing i would change is how color and size title is loaded. It's loaded as 'Select Size' instead of 'Size'. This causes issues with loading to some sales channels. I have to manually fix each item. Also, you shouldn't load the MSRP prices as it makes it seem as if all items are on sale if I'm charging a lower price. I would like to see more urban styles for regular and plus size. Also would like to see more shoe selection. Once you have all of those things this would be my only source!!!

E J Wear

Great application. At the beginning, I was skeptical to use it since it was a new application. So far I am surprised at how easy the application is to use. There were some issues with loading of the application and I sent them an email. Their reply was courteous and fast. They told me they were aware of the issue since so many people had installed the application and they were moving to a new server. Within a few hours, I noticed that it was much faster. I had a few questions about their size chart. Their response time was fast and they even got me in touch with their developer. They responded to my question even this Thanksgiving Holiday. I do not really take my time to write reviews, but I had such a good experience that I had to take time and just say thanks for such a nice and easy application and they are continuing to improve it.

Agmc Fashion

I am editing my review after receiving a response from their support as stated, within 12-24 hours. Based on customers feedback, they have added more products to their stock, after that change I can now say that this app worth the $29.99 and if they continue improving and adding a lot more products and stock I would pay even more for the subscription. Keep the good work!

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next