MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

by ccwholesaleclothing

USA based Dropshipper – Over 5000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

Rags|Tags|Bags

The ease of use with this app is AWESOME! They even include a sizing chart which is extremely helpful and took a lot of my worries away. All items are shipped from the USA which means shipping is quick. They also have FREE RETURNS and will provide the shipping labels. It is essentially a no-brainer for sourcing. The only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is I wish the clothing was a little more trendy/fashionable.

Designer Fashion Store

The App is a breeze to install. I ordered their optional store management service which I discovered is a bargain compared to offers from other developers. With that option they download all their inventory to your store for you. They also load the daily stock updates. The store looks great!

I destroyed the store while trying to switch to a supplier with more inventory. I was able to clean the mess on my own but the website showed only the empty template. The store had to be recreated by them. They first asked for a discounted fee then did it as a rush job free of charge. It was up and running the next day. Contact was good, quick and to the point. I am very satisfied.

A Full Cup Life Boutique

I really wanted to keep this app, but unfortunately, the selection is not worth the price. There are not enough decent items to pay for the monthly fee. If inventory gets better, I may think if returning.
That being said, the app is very easy, and super simple to add products to your Shopify store.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. With over 4000 Skus available we are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

VaLlarey's Drobe

UPDATE : I am Super Pleased with the App. They have made adjustments to the app just on my suggestion. The Plus Size Selection has been updated frequently and I am happy with the new additions. I have had other apps that I had major issues with and could never get them resolved. Thank you Sooo much Edmond and CCFashion! I know I have been a little demanding and you have been amazing with customer service and making changes. I would totally recommend this app to anyone!!! VERY, VERY PLEASED!!! :)

FYI: If you're thinking of using CCFASHION ONLY in your Boutique or shop you may be disappointed because this App caters to a calliope of diverse tastes. At first I was disappointed that I could only add a few pieces because everything didn't fit my customer focus but I've been able to add a bit each month and it does add up! The prices are more than fair. I have shopped around, I have bought wholesale and I have seen the competitors sites. You can add these items and still make a fair profit. If you can't just buy wholesale outright to save that money, this is a great alternative! I use it more as a supplement to my other items and apps. I think it is well worth the price!

OCEANO CLOTHING

I love CCFashion App, for me is the best App here on shopify to sell Drop ship products . The customer service Team is very friendly and they send products very fast to customers. They also have great deals on shipping rates. We just need a little more discounts on the products. I also recommend to please Add some men's products asap. CCfashion is focused on women's cloths and we need for males too. But anyways thanks for the great service. I do recommend your App.

Clothes Together

I totally love ccfashion. I signed up as a free user a while ago, and uninstalled this app., thinking something else might be better, and I wanted to give other apps. a try. Well I did try and now I am back. The reason I came back to CCfashion was the simple fact that, I feel like CCFashion cares about doing business with each of us. They provide as much as they can to make things easier. I have not been able to find anything like this out there. The thing about being with CCfashion I feel and believe is the honesty in this company.

Womenfashionz

Fabulous Dropship app to run a dropship business! Very Friendly, Quick Response, Good Quantity of stock constantly available – Everything Amazing!!!...

Deju Vinded Fashions

I've had a great experience with My online fashion store app. They have helped me more then they know, and so professional. I would recommend them to anyone, i'm satisfied. I give them five stars.

The Jewelry Barn

For the price, you can't beat it and it's a USA supplier with faster shipping than overseas suppliers. Highly recommended for newbies, startups, and intermediate stores. We have been using the CCWHOLESALE from the start
of our store, Thank you

March 6, 2020

We apologize for the temporary issue you had with your annual upgrade, we have been in constant contact with you reassuring you we are aware of the problem and are working on fixing the issue. We have already emailed you, letting you know your issue has been resolved, We will grant you an additional week of usage for the few days you were not able to use the APP. We appreciate your business and your patience!
*just to clarify, the annual membership is $228 not $288

Reidsboutiques

Thank you CCwholesaleclothing.com for building this beautiful website for me i love the products it came with and i can add my own perfect. Everything is perfect once again thank you.