MY ONLINE FASHION STORE

USA based Dropshipper – Over 6000 Fashion Items - Free Trial

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Jewelry Barn

Time spent using app About 2 years

For the price, you can't beat it and it's a USA supplier with faster shipping than overseas suppliers. Highly recommended for newbies, startups, and intermediate stores. We have been using the CCWHOLESALE from the start
of our store, Thank you

March 6, 2020

We apologize for the temporary issue you had with your annual upgrade, we have been in constant contact with you reassuring you we are aware of the problem and are working on fixing the issue. We have already emailed you, letting you know your issue has been resolved, We will grant you an additional week of usage for the few days you were not able to use the APP. We appreciate your business and your patience!
*just to clarify, the annual membership is $228 not $288

Reidsboutiques

Thank you CCwholesaleclothing.com for building this beautiful website for me i love the products it came with and i can add my own perfect. Everything is perfect once again thank you.

Qualityclothing4less Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

USING THIS APP NOW THINK ITS THE BEST APP SO FAR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FAST SHIPPING EASY RETURNS.
CHECK US OUT AT trendywomenfashion.com

Tippas Boutique

Just started base on the good reviews. So looking forward in doing great business with this company. Launching my store soon so I can't wait to hear my customers feedback

Latestwomenclothing

Location India

Absolutely Fantastic app! I can say this is must have app for dropship. Great customer support and easy-to-use interface has helped me a lot. Very useful, anyone can use it for dealing with dropshipping. Thanks CC Fashion for this very responsive dropship app :) :)

Shopliftersbay

I used this app for a few months on another of my store, there was no variety first and then the products i added, went out of stock the next day and i was not aware of the same, i was continuously running promotion with a filter not to show products when they go out of stock.. in the end, i did a month of promotions only to realize that the store was literally empty, customers were coming to the store and it had only 5-6 products.. in the end i had to close my store.

March 9, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and giving our company and our APP an opportunity!

Regarding Lack of styles: We want to provide our members with merchandise that caters to a much more wider audience and merchandise that is in style, essential for every wardrobe and most importantly super affordable. With over 4000 Skus available we are also adding new styles every week to ensure our partners have access to new, affordable and quality fashion they can offer to their customers. With that said we welcome all feedback and suggestions from our customers, as one of our main goals is to offer a wide range of styles to our members that is both trendy and cost effective. At the end of the day our objective if for you not to just have access to our inventory but to be able to actually sell the items and make money.

Regarding Inventory stock: we have actually started in the past few weeks, stocking up more quantity per item and when we do restock an item we are stocking up more quantity there as well.
So we are both stocking more quantity initially when we buy the merchandise and stocking more quantity when we do restock the item.
Definitely keeping more qty on hand is a huge priority for us. Moving forward we will be definitely stock more quantity per style, so items are not selling out as quick.

Fashionbasics

One the of greatest suppliers, it's a downside they don't offer dropship directly to Canada, but if you're planning to sell to American customers then hands down this is the right vendor for you. They are super responsive and prioritize their partners every need. Every easy to work with, and extremely friendly. I'm still sad I wasn't able to bring this product into Canadian markets, but one day it will be there and I'll be back. Thank you Edmond for all you've done for me my store looking forward to when you come to Canada.

All the best,

Asher.

Impulse Girl

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App! Lots of inventory and best of all they are located in the US! Thanks!

Casual Chic Fashion

Let me start by saying I love this App. It's simple and easy to maneuver. My customers love the merchandise the variety of clothing styles. I love the easy free returns. And most importantly the shipping is quick. The customer service is outstanding quick response to all my email that are filled with questions daily. Would 100% recommend this App.

Boho Chic Clothing

This is an incredible App to use. Aside from the fact that this app is simple, easy to use and manage, I personally love the variety of the merchandise. The clothing on the app is simple, clean everyday basics, along with the latest trends. There are many different styles to choose from, along with accessories, shoes, etc. Items are added daily which allows me to give my customers new styles everyday. I have been getting a lot of positive feedback on the clothing and accessories. I would highly recommend getting the app. Another bonus to this app is the customer service. I've never experienced such an amazing customer service. Quick response, patient, and detailed explanation to all my questions.