Australia Post MyPost Business

Australia Post MyPost Business | Reviews

by SellerDash

Australia Post labels, invoices, picklists, fulfilment & more!

Axessorize

Love this app..saves me so much time. Automatically checks the integrity of the customer supplied suburb vs postcode. The new version enables you to pay and print from the app without having to go into mypostbusiness online. The bulk handling of orders for label printing and fulfillment massively reduces time and eliminates any errors that would occur trying to fulfill orders individually. Lots of other cool features simplify fulfillment. We've increased productivity substantially with this simple addition to our business.

Expert3D

BY FAR THE BEST APP IN THE MARKET! the new update has really taken this app to the next level, I can place, pay, print, and track all my orders through multiple carriers all without leaving Shopify.

maisie & clare

I've been using this App for months now and cannot believe the amount of time it saves. It does exactly as described: creates the label which is then paid for via MyPost Business account, print the label and then fulfill the order all within the app saving cutting and pasting between Shopify and MyPost. Really like that I can track orders from the App as well. If I could request an enhancement it would be to allow two parcels per one order in the event that customer's order needs to be packed into more than one box.

May 9, 2021

Thanks for your review! Two parcels per order isn't natively supported by MyPost at present, but our app does support partial fulfilments, so you can achieve this - look in our Help section at 'How to Partially Fulfill an Order'.

Steve's Woodcraft

I have been using this App for a week and it saves a siginificant amount of time not have to use the MyPost website. Allows the integration to eBay too which saves even more time.
Would be good if there was a way to print the labels on to A5 paper though, 1 label per A4 is a bit wasteful.

May 9, 2021

Hi there, thanks for your review. Note that there are label format/output options for Domestic labels in the Carrier Settings area of the app. For MyPost you can choose between A6 and A4 formats. For other questions, just use LIve Chat in the app, thanks!

Galah

Perfect integration with shopify. It does what it says it does, easy to use, not too expensive as well.

Fetching Ware

Just started to use this app and so far it's does what it claims. It's saved me time from cutting and pasting into AP website and also saved me cutting the reference number back into Shopify. Very pleased with this so far. Little thing. I love how it let's you know that address does not match AP post codes and you can rectify as many people seem to have "post code envy". Once thing I would love for it to have is the ability to take off the customer phone number from the label (privacy reasons only as some customers may get cranky). I know I can manually do this but would love an option to put than in the setting somewhere so it did it automatically. Overall, very pleased with the APP. Not sure how the pricing will go so will find out in a month :) Update: Wow: the new update app is amazing team...at first it was a bit scary and thought I would not like it but wow, the features and customisation included is freaking incredible. Taking out the step to log into Australia post...amazing!!! Maybe you had that function in the old app but I just discovered it :) Love the customisation of the screes too, able to give the team only what they need to fulfil their orders and plus you have taken one big step out of the equation by integrating the payments +++++
GREAT JOB! Great Value for money as I've been using this for over 6 months.

Kustom Haus

At this point in time this app is the best way for users of MyPost Business to quickly (and accurately) import label data into the service for label creation. The interface is really simple, easy to use but customisable to suit your store's needs. You'll have to jump back in to the MyPost Business on the web to pay for your labels but just about everything else can be handled in the app. We've tried a few and this is the best app for Australia Post MyPost Business. If you're creating less 5 labels a day, I'd stick to manually entering and save your cash. Anything more than that, this will save you a lot of time - highly recommended!

Mako Motorsport

Does what it says. Makes shipping batches of orders much faster and easier. Very happy with this app.

Formula Johnson

Great app! Works great and saves a lot of time. Would love to see the ability to print the orders or split shipments.

Packstore

Excellent app and customer service. Saves us precious time when processing labels, works a treat without any fuss. Very refreshing when an app does exactly as promised. Well done team!