Australia Post MyPost Business

Australia Post MyPost Business

by SellerDash

Australia Post labels, invoices, picklists, fulfilment & more!

1 review

Hit the Bottle polishes

The old app was perfect. So quick and easy to use. The new version does my head in. BUT the developer has great customer service and is doing their best to help me get the best from the new version. The old version I gave 5 stars, new version only 1. I have simple needs and this makes a simple task that once was quick and efficient, a headache to use.

August 25, 2021

Hi, thanks for the feedback. We spent the last month making some more improvements to the order display, so the new view is much more like the previous app, along with a bunch of order improvements in app speed and features.

As for the display, we added a 'Dense' view which is like the previous app.
For changing Satchel size, an order does not have to be expanded. Just click on the Package details in the order grid, and you can change packaging information quickly.

We support many customers with different requirements, and a carrier that has many options and features.

We also have very active support via Live Chat so if you have queries it is best to ask for support and we could be happy to assist.

Kind Regards.