Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Review Notifications, Email Pop ups

Urban Town

amazing app, very easy to use, smooth and it looks amazing on the store after customizing it, and best customer support ever!

Bijouxx Chic Boutique

I love the app. and the live walk through was really good and help me understand the app. The demo was done via Google meets and was free.

Naturalistics

Great app & customer service very easy to navigate, and set up campaigns. I love that you can show bulk activity. Like bulk sales, and activity to drive more sales. Making your store more attractive to customers. Other apps will post Sally made a purchase 10 hours ago, that's a turn off to customers. With this app you can show bulk sales, like 12 purchases were made recently. Love this app its a keeper.

Finession

Fast customer service. Polite and humble. Nothing better than this thus far! Highly recommend new stores to adopt this for a booster!

Therapiu

I had problems setting my campaign for the first time. Customer service made it so easy for me. They're great just like their app.

softwaregroup

wow! just wow Orkhan and his team never cease to amaze me - they're dedicated to their craft and are always willing to work with you and come up with great idea's and sharing their knowledge with me I have nothing but respect for the dev's who've made this and the people behind the scene in the app who painstakingly pay individual attention to each business they deal with - well done Nextsale team

Cozifine

Easy to use, multiple great functions, my concern was helped really quickly by Mr.Orkhan. Thank you!

NSI Australia

Very good and impressive app, it is built with quality and helps so much, it wont slow down your site either, using this and getting rid of other slower apps has made our site faster :) which is a big thing. Support is very quick and helpful, recommend 100%

onicfashion

Best Free App that you can get and best customer care service ever whatever the trouble you get customer care is always there to help awsome app

HelloPodsPro

Dear, I got support from this guy with a live call and he answered all of my quesitons. I am very satisfied and look to work with this app for a long period of time. Thank you. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24