Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Review Notifications, Email Pop ups

LITTLE BOSSY

Awesome customer service and the app has really nice aesthetics! Narmina helped me with every single question that I had!

June 23, 2021

Dear Merchant, thank you for taking the time and leaving such positive feedback 🤩! We’ll keep delivering value and support through your experience 🚀. With love, Nextsale team.

Goodspread

As a newbie to this world of online sales, I am very glad to be working with Nextsale, and Orkhan, specifically. It's like they know what I need before I know what I need. Top-notch customer service. Highly recommend.

June 14, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app🤩. We will keep supporting you, to deliver more value and help your business grow🚀. With love. Nextsale team.

Spares Centre

Best social proof app compared to others with far higher reviews. Trust me... I've tried them all. I'd consider this and Provesource pretty close in aesthetics but in features and the notification specificity(relevancy) to users, this is better. And the support from Narmina was insanely good. Vibes

June 7, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for leaving such good feedback 🥰! It’s nice to see you’re happy with our app and service🤩 We’ll be looking forward to seeing your business grow🚀 With love, Nextsale team.

Quilt Africa Fabrics

I love that you can do so much with this app, I currently have 2 campaigns set up - activity notification and social proof. Narmina just coached me on how to set up the pop up and I can't wait to set it up. I've had some sales already.

June 7, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and announcing good news🤩! We’re more than happy to see your sales growing🚀. We'll keep delivering value to support your business. With love, Nextsale team.

Anar Gourmet Foods

I'm in the process of setting up app. I ran into a couple of minor glitches. Orkan provided Fast, friendly and professional service!

June 2, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app🤩. It’s our pleasure to be always there for you 😊. We'll keep delivering value to support your business. With love.

HealthySprout

Awesome app, awesome team, couldn't be better, thank you for all your help and setting it up with me with the best settings.

May 26, 2021

Candid Society

I use this app to convert and gain more sales! So far it it working perfectly and is pretty easy to use!

April 27, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app😀. We are so happy to deliver value and help your business grow🚀. With love.

BINS AND BOXES

Does exactly what it is supposed to and also has additional great features. Super fast customer support as well!

April 26, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking your time and leaving feedback. We’re so glad to be useful. We will keep providing value and help your business. Thanks a lot 🥰 With love, Support Team

Vapecircle

I used this app for the first time and I am really happy with the customer service provided. Thanks!

April 23, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app😀. We will keep supporting you, to deliver more value and help your business grow🚀. With love.

Yves Carter Studios

Great application, just installed it with the help of their service team who helped me out perfectly!

April 22, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for reviewing our app and service 😊. We’re more than happy to be always there for you. Looking forward to seeing your business grow. 🚀

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28