Social Proof Popup+Urgency+Bar

Social Proof Popup+Urgency+Bar

by Nextsale

Social Proof+Email+Sales Popup, Urgency+Hurry, Bar, Cart Timer

SEHBoutique

This app is a must have. I'm extremely impressed with great tech support!! Did I mention the GREAT tech support.

PetsSpring

So far it's been a pretty cool app to use. I love how simple it is and how well it works. It definitely increases urgency with customers.

Rujani Tea

Easy to use and runs seamlessly - nice and easy! I would recommend to everyone with a Shopify online store!

Duefight

HO CREATO DUE CAMPAGNE MA DOPO POCHI GIORNI SONO SPARITE. ERO MOLTO CONTENTA DI QUESTA APP, MA SE NON RISOLVETE LA ELIMINO !

July 18, 2019

Dear merchant,

We sent you several messages and emails with an answer to your concern but you did not get back with us to clarify the reasons of an issue for a time, that is why I'll put comments below here:
We checked your store performance and find that you have created only one campaign - social proof and beside you did not have any order for last 15 days (as it was chosen last 15 days orders by default) that is why pop up not appearing on your store.
Please make sure you have at least one order to make it show (popping up) on your store pages or you can extend time range from your campaign page (put more than a last 15 days).
Cheers,
Customer Success Team

Atout

The ease of implementing and customization is amazing. It immediately gives the site a professional feel, just like big name brands' shop.

Mykyta's

The app is genuinely great! I've tried similar services for other websites, but Nextsale's seamless integration is so convenient that it beasts any competition, at least for Shopify.

BUT! There's a weird thing happening with overlapping notifications... When working with different campaigns, you should pay close attention to "Delay" settings as your notifications can block each other. I'm sure the guys are working to fix it, and when that happens, I'll be more than happy to change it a 5 star.

l3shopping

Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice

multiplechoiceshop

taleh was able to answer my questions and was very responsive, i recommend this app without hesitation

Styles of Sydney

Fantastic APP, easy to use and super effective in attracting new customers. I noticed an immediate improvement in conversions and in encouraging repeat customers. Excellent APP

MalanieRose

I like to use this app cause that this helps me with my own online business store for sell's market.

Previous 1 3 4 5