Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Nextsale
4.9
Edited December 3, 2022

I used the app for a few days and due to customisation restrictions and budget constraints decided to remove it. Neo has helped me all throughout the process with absolutely fantastic customer service. Can not recommend highly enough how great Neo and their team are - have gone absolutely above and beyond. Thank you Nextsale for all your help and look forward to being able to grow my start-up business with these guys in the not-to-distant future - BLOODY LEGENDS!

getfrankie.co
Time spent using app: 1 day
Nextsale replied December 3, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Looking forward to see you with us again soon! 🤩

Tons of love.
Neo

November 9, 2022

I struggled with the Chat support because the operator just didn't understand what I was asking, however the live support with Orkhan was excellent and the fact I could share my screen and he could see the settings & adjust was excellent.

Chocolate On Purpose
Time spent using app: 18 days
Nextsale replied November 10, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing the Nextsale app 🥰. We'll make sure to deliver the best support over the chat and do our best. Thanks.

October 10, 2022

Live support for the Shopify Social Proof app was fantastic and there was no charge for the zoom call to go over the different features and help me set it up on my Website. The app is very easy to use and has some great features.

Super Duty Truck Parts
Time spent using app: 4 days
Nextsale replied October 10, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Happy to see you’re satisfied with the Nextsale app and our support! 🤩

July 6, 2022

I used this app to give a discount via popup. Support helped me on how to implement the automatic discount app via the sharable link. They are fast in reply and nice in behavior. Recommended.

Der Geheimtipp
Austria
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Nextsale replied July 11, 2022

July 5, 2022

Great support and the free shipping bar really increase conversion on our site. Had a small glitch and Orkhan helped me fix it quickly!

Chomp! Chocolate
Time spent using app: 10 months
Nextsale replied July 11, 2022

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.