Social Proof & Sales Pop Up

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 10, 2022

Seems good so far, however I don't like the fact you need to write a review and pick a plan other than 'Free' to get started

T O X
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Convertize replied September 12, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Let me clarify: it is absolutely not mandatory to pick a paid plan or leave a review in order to get started. You can use Nudgify fully on our free forever plan and without leaving a review :) We will do our best to make this clearer in our app. I have reached out to you to assist you!

June 26, 2022

you have to write a review before using I havent use it yet but the set up is pretty easy. also you have to write a minimum 100 words for you to submit the review

Laronda Lasha Collection
Time spent using app: 30 minutes
Convertize replied June 27, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you found the set-up easy overall. While we invite you to write a review at the end of the onboarding flow, you can always click "remind me later" if you're not ready or do not want to leave a review. Good to know that the review request came a bit too early for you. You can also update your review at any point, when you've used the app for a bit longer!

April 1, 2021

I just started using this App I need time to use the app . I will write a more detailed review in a month or so.

love dog republic
Time spent using app: 2 months
Convertize replied April 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I see that your Nudges are already shining on your store. We look forward to your review update!

Edited October 9, 2020

3 STAR - BRAND NEW STORE & Order #1! I think it might of helped! Honestly docked 2 stars because it was confusing to start. They Don't provide DEMO Messages. When you're brand new you need DEMO Messages. So it took me awhile to figure out you can create custom messages. Still though not really good.

Bargain Heiress
Time spent using app: 3 months
Convertize replied October 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're excited to hear the Nudges are helping your sales! We choose not to provide this type of DEMO messages, because we believe in the importance of showing only real Social Proof: www.nudgify.com/ethical-social-proof/. We offer loads of other Nudge types for brand new stores to show until you have your first sale :)