Social Proof+Sales Pop Nudges

Sales POP Popups, Sales Boost, Ugency, Cart Notifications

Free plan available

Laronda Lasha Collection

Time spent using app 30 minutes

you have to write a review before using I havent use it yet but the set up is pretty easy. also you have to write a minimum 100 words for you to submit the review

June 27, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you found the set-up easy overall. While we invite you to write a review at the end of the onboarding flow, you can always click "remind me later" if you're not ready or do not want to leave a review. Good to know that the review request came a bit too early for you. You can also update your review at any point, when you've used the app for a bit longer!

love dog republic

I just started using this App I need time to use the app . I will write a more detailed review in a month or so.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I see that your Nudges are already shining on your store. We look forward to your review update!

Bargain Heiress

3 STAR - BRAND NEW STORE & Order #1! I think it might of helped! Honestly docked 2 stars because it was confusing to start. They Don't provide DEMO Messages. When you're brand new you need DEMO Messages. So it took me awhile to figure out you can create custom messages. Still though not really good.

October 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're excited to hear the Nudges are helping your sales! We choose not to provide this type of DEMO messages, because we believe in the importance of showing only real Social Proof: www.nudgify.com/ethical-social-proof/. We offer loads of other Nudge types for brand new stores to show until you have your first sale :)