Nudgify ‑ Social Proof & More

Nudgify ‑ Social Proof & More

by Convertize

Social Proof, Sales Pop Up, Recent Sales, FOMO, Urgency

Dynamic Distraction

good want to change colors to match my store though.................................................

Xanitys

Updated review after being contacted about issue. Does what it says. Good Icons, just wish it was a perm tab underneath products and not a floating notification that disappears.

Overall, good app if thats what your looking for.

Balm House

This is a good app, however, adding more than one nudge to a page won't trigger one nudge each time the page loads. It will trigger them one after the other before the user has clicked off or reloaded the page. I set 4 nudges on my home page and it spat them out one after the other without refreshing the page.

It should have the option to display one nudge > refresh > a different nudge > refresh > a different nudge, and so on..

Also the "get free delivery when you spend X" nudge doesn't change if you offer free delivery, you can't set it to 0. You have to create a custom nudge, which is kind of annoying.

Other than that, it's good.

Allwaterproofgear Com

Easy to install and customize and looks clean and fresh on your website. The only not so ideal part is it picks up your currency and country so sets a condition for one of the (free delivery/ "pain")pop-ups. best way is to write one out yourself!

The Jewelry Barn

Awesome App. Very easy to install and customize, moreover its free. Thank you for making this great app.

Paumco

I never get apps without any reviews, but for this one I decided to bite the bullet and give it a try. Right off the bat, it was very quick and easy to get started - a few button clicks and my notification was set up and looking just how I imagined it. There aren't many customization options, you can only choose between white and black for a background and a manual slider for a custom color, but that's more than some free apps will get you. I haven't noticed anything broken or out of order since installing the app, and it performs how it should without decreasing load time. There are a few things I'd recommend with this app, the first being ability to show different notifications for different collections/products, as right now it lumps them in. This is fine for many stores, just not desirable for mine due to different groups of products. This is the same for the Cart page, Blog posts, and any collection of pages like that. I feel that feature would really skyrocket this app, but it would require a more advanced layout. The second being the ability to place the nudge inside of the product box, sort of similar to how Amazon does it, as that looks very clean and less intrusive but still persuasive to the customer as it's more front and center without blocking the product (as the "center" position does on this app). On the technical side, having more than one pop-up per page type does not work. Only the first pop-up will show, even with the increased speed time (waited a good 5 minutes just to see). This isn't really a problem unless you want a lot of pop-ups on your pages, but I don't and only activated 2+ on pages to test it out. Overall, I think the app is pretty good for being free. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease and overall functionality of it, and there really isn't too much to complain about since this is (again) free! This was just my experience, but hats off to the team for a solid and mostly well-rounded app. This app is relatively new and I assume there will be some updates in the future, so I'll update this review if anything changes.