Social Proof+Sales Pop Nudges

Recent Sales POP, Sales Popup, Cart Notifications, FOMO Nudges

Free plan available

SAlot

Location South Africa

Easy install, Is what I want to show my customers that they not the first time buyers in our young store.

www.viral-lighting.com

Only just signing up so not used the app yet so can not give any real feed back yet. Strange that it makes you write a review before using the app !!

June 22, 2022

Thank you for leaving us a review, and for the feedback about the review request process - noted! If you're not ready to leave a review, you can always click "remind me later" :) You can also update your review at a later point, when you've used the app for longer!

Kallé & Co.

Amazing. Add it to your store right now. Boosted my sales tremendously. The app is super easy to navigate and create pop ups.

June 22, 2022

Thank you for leaving us such a glowing review - and for recommending our Social Proof app to other merchants! We're thrilled to hear our app gave you a big sales boost, and that you like how easy it is to use.

ePlafoniera

Location Poland

Really awesome app. Easy configuration, lot of options, and well built. Works great on the frontend.

June 6, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us your wonderful 5-start review! We're thrilled that you like that our Social Proof Nudges are easy to configure as well as customisable!

3D Printing Canada

The product works excellent and it is highly recommended. Just switched from a competing product which did not function as well.

June 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review - and for recommending our Social Proof app! We're glad to hear all works excellent! We built a dedicated Shopify version of Nudgify to make the experience as smooth as possible :)

LOJASDOMINIC

Location Brazil

muito bom amei este produto ele cumpre realmente com aquilo que mostra vou usalo por enquanto muito satisfatorio

May 9, 2022

Thank you for leaving us such a glowing 5-star review! It's great to hear you are so satisfied with your Social Proof and FOMO Nudges! Don't ever hesitate to reach out via our live chat support - we're there whenever you need us!

A little bit of this, a little bit of that Gujarati Indian Cookbook

Location New Zealand

Great app, easy to install, use, and make changes. I can recommend the free version to get a feel for it especially for small business.

May 4, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful 5-star review - and for recommending our Social Proof app! Great to hear that you like Nudgify and the ease of use!

Gillybeans Kitchen

so far so good. Wont let me go past screen unless I choose a paid plan lol. fun stuff. Now Im just wr

April 19, 2022

Thank you for your review! No need to choose a paid plan in order to continue - we offer a forever free plan that you can simply stay on! If you have any questions or would like some help, don't ever hesitate to reach out in our live chat. We're always happy to assist :)

youarewhatyoumanifest

Great! I am hoping to figure it all out but so far very easy to use. Hope it works well. I'm optimistic!

April 19, 2022

Thank you for your 5-star review! Great to hear it's a smooth experience, and that you're excited about using our Social Proof Nudges! Don't hesitate to reach out to us in our live chat if you have any questions at all - happy to assist with anything you need! :)

deRodriguez

Looks great. I would recommend this app to increase customer response, increase purchases and to generate more trust!

April 11, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this great 5-star review, and for recommending Nudgify to other Shopify store owners! I am happy to hear that our Social Proof & FOMO notifications are helping you increase customer response and sales, and build trust!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7