4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its fast search functionality, user-friendly interface, and affordability. It's particularly praised for its unique features like spelling correction, metafield detection, and product previews. Many appreciate its easy installation, detailed settings, and compatibility with third-party apps. The free plan for businesses with less than 250 products is also valued. The customer service is described as responsive and helpful. Merchants find it beneficial for enhancing search performance and speed, and offering useful analytics and customization options.

January 22, 2024

I am new user of yours but this app is really helpfull. Thank You for this app

Sohrai Fashion
India
24 days using the app
Mirasvit Ecommerce Solutions replied January 24, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear that you are finding our app really useful. Being a new user, your feedback is extremely valuable for us to continue improving and providing the best possible experience for our customers. Once again, thank you for choosing our app!

November 15, 2023

Switched over from Searchanise and have loved it, the free plan is excellent as I have less than 250 products in my store. I am so thankful they have a free plan available for small shop owners. When I reached out to customer service they were helpful and fast to get to me, I can appreciate that too! Thank you for this much needed addition!

Loving Essential Oils
About 2 months using the app
August 24, 2017

Super happy with the search functionality - and free for up to 500 products. It installed instantly and was very easy to configure. Love seeing the Electric Bike search results pop up as I type.

Electric Bike Zone
Over 6 years using the app
May 27, 2017

This app is amazing! I love the look of these search results so much better than the default Shopify search results, especially since you can choose to only show products in the results. The results that appear in the search box as a query is typed is amazing as well. I am so happy I found this app, and the support is top-notch as well. I definitely recommend this app. Thank you so much, especially to Vlad!

Artistically Invited
Almost 6 years using the app
October 20, 2016

Great app and more cost effective than the competitors.

Lilylin Designs
February 5, 2018

Amazingly simple to use and to customize, fast, free for stores of less than 500 products. What's not to like?

Dev Host Defense Mushrooms
Edited March 10, 2023

Really great app, I love all of the redirect options that are built into it. Support is amazing! They got back to me really quickly.

Ddpyoga
January 18, 2022

I've used this app for a good number of years now, very dependable, and support, if needed, are brilliant.

PATCHERS
April 18, 2018

Great app and functionality. Have found it really useful for our store www.eweld.com.au
Thanks team!

Eweld 2
July 14, 2021

This search feature works great with our shopify store and fits seamlessly with our website layout. Support is quick to respond and very helpful.

Beth Millner Jewelry